“Just ok”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Food is pretty good. Decent prices. Nothing really special about anything. Our waitress didn't seem interested. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to go back.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Yummy place for great Italian food. Family Friendly! The ravioli is awesome. Salads are really good!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We ordered white pizza thin crust, it tasted great. They also brought out some breadsticks with a seasoned balsamic vinegar/olive oil that was fantastic. Service was prompt and friendly. We enjoyed enough to go back a second time.

1  Thank Destry-Rides-Again
Reviewed 7 November 2013

If a restaurant cannot pass my Eggplant Parm or Chicken Marsala tests, I don't go back. As an Italian-American and native Jersey girl, I favor Italian restaurants. When we started going to Pasquale's, I was afraid to try the Eggplant Parm because everything I'd had was so good, but try it I did. Fantastic! Every person I've recommended it to (many NJIAs like me) has loved it! My husband and I eat at Pasquale's at least once a week, and we have never been disappointed. The regular menu items are excellent, and some of the specials (Coquilles St. Jacques, Shrimp and Grits, Greek Chicken) are out of this world! The French Onion Soup is spectacular, the Chicken Noodle is the best I've had in a restaurant, and the Gazpacho (summer menu) is heavenly. As for the service...the staff treats customers like family, regulars and newcomers alike. I'm not terribly fussy, but if a restaurant disappoints, I don't go back. We've been going to Pasquale's for four or five years.

1  Thank BobEtier
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We ate here for the first time. Our service was excellent. There is a good varity of entres plus excellent salards and soups. Try their collard green soup. Beverages are at a reasonable price compared to most restaurants and you can purchase in the restaurant or bar. It is a cozy restaurant and I would like to visit when weather dictates the use of their fireplace.