“Excellent Italian fare!”

Dining options: Reservations
Inman, South Carolina
“Excellent Italian fare!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The restaurant was recommended to us by the hotel staff, after hearing good reviews from other guests. We're glad we went! It has a large selection of Italian good, which I had spaghetti with marinara and my husband had fettuccine alfredo. You only have one choice of salad dressing, which at first I would have preferred something different, but it was outstanding! All it was was olive oil and balsamic vinegar but the cheeses they put on it with the oil and vinegar combo was the best dressing we've ever had. They also have homemade bread sticks which were "to die for!!" But the best part of all was their dipping sauce. We've never had such a good dip for our bread. We will be going back before we leave the area to eat again and buy some of their sauce, which they sell. A must if you're in the area.

Visited May 2014

Bethel, North Carolina
“the wiley veteran”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Hello everyone, just for fun I was reading some of the reviews posted here and wanted to set some things straight. I was an employee at Pasquale's for about six years so believe me when I say I am very aware of the restaurant's strengths and weaknesses. My main issue with some of the negative postings has to do with the food being frozen which just isn't so. José, the chef and owner makes his soups, bread sticks, and pizza dough from scratch. The manicotti is stuffed in advance, and the eggplant is hand sliced and breaded in the restaurant, not in a factory. Say what you will about the staff, and the décor, but good people run the place, and work very hard. I would also like to encourage folks to have some compassion and patience for servers in all restaurants. After so many years of being treated poorly by customers we can lose some of our shine. Remember it's just food, not the end of the world.

Visited April 2014
5 Thank kirapoteat
Tallahassee, Florida
“Nice little place”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Wife and I ate there and the food was good. They have a lighter menu (smaller portions) that are priced really well (most under $10). You get the main course, salad or soup and breadsticks. I was really hoping for more (in the food, not the portion). I had the Pasquale Chicken and it was kind of like chicken with brown gravy on it.... just ok. Wife had stuffed manicotti that pretty good. The house salad served with the meal was very good though. Ireally like hitting the local places when we travel and try to avoid the chains.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank fsufanTally
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“good food; affordable as well”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Five of us celebrated two friends' birthdays and all of us enjoyed our meals. Good Italian offerings and plenty of them; even a few my gluten-sensitive friends could do, which isn't always true at an Italian restaurant. The wait staff was attentive and helpful. The atmosphere was a little noisy, but nothing to complain about, really. We'll go again.

• Visited February 2014
Prescott, Arizona
“Great first time experience”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

You just don't expect much in the affordable price in a tourist town, but this seems to be an exception. We shared a thin crust pizza which was excellent. Service was very friendly. Nice décor .... good experience.

• Visited December 2013