“Great Salsa!”

Los Amigos Restaurante
Ranked #34 of 124 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Los Amigos is my favorite salsa restaurant. I usually get some to go. They also have the best Fish Tacos in the area and I am a budding fish taco expert! The service has always been great! You can eat outside! They have a great lunch size taco salad that is excellent for one person. It's my favorite!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Great service, wonderful owner, very good Mexican food! Great service, wonderful owner, very good Mexican food! Great service, wonderful owner, very good Mexican food! Great service, wonderful owner, very good Mexican food! Great service, wonderful owner, very good Mexican food! Great service, wonderful owner, very good Mexican food!

1  Thank HappyCurmudgeon
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We ate here for the first time. It was good food and good service. They were busy and forgot a couple of details, but they were friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Los Amigos is a popular restaurant in the Waynesville area, and we visited it for the first time last weekend. While I would never advise just popping into any restaurant with a party of 9 and expect to be seated immediately, that's exactly what we did. When dining out, I generally choose vegetarian options and Los Amigos has a good variety--and it's not just limited to the vegetarian section of the menu. The woman who waited on us sparkled and joked, and made us feel like long-time patrons. There are quite a few items on the menu not found in most Mexican restaurants, so despite the variety of food preferences represented by our party, everyone was pleased with their orders. The interesting menu is sure to lure us back, as will the pleasant, comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This non-descript Mexican Restaurant in a strip mall is a hidden gem. Me and a buddy were on a motorcycle trip and stumbled upon Los Amigos by accident. Great accident! The prices were very reasonable and the food was outstanding. It was not as spicy as I typically like my food but it was very flavorful. My Pacifico was icy cold...a win. The chips and salsa were very good (one thing many do is compare chips and salsa to others...why do that? Each restaurant is different). If you love Tex Mex type fare you can't go wrong. I'll be back the next time I ride through...and now I know where it's at!