“Friendly Guys, Great Salsa”

Los Amigos Restaurante
Ranked #32 of 120 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 January 2009

My husband and I often drive the 20 minutes in to Waynesville for Los Amigos and we're always treated graciously. The food is fresh and the owners strive for quality. They're opening a second location in Bryson City. I like to get the vegetarian options and always enjoy the little moments when the whole staff has to pause momentarily to watch a goal get scored on the soccer game on TV. Good food, good people. It's a local favorite.

1  Thank KaySki23

Reviewed 15 August 2007

Three of us went to lunch and were told to sit in one of the very small booths on the left when there were four empty large booths on the right of the restaurant. The owner/ manager (??) insisted that we sit in the tiny booth leaving the four empty large booths for larger groups which might come later. The food was ok but I felt like is was eating on an airplane. When we left, the four large booths were still empty. Apparently the request of a customer does not mean anything to this owner/manager. I would not go there again because of this attitude.

2  Thank dbz