“Weekend at Deborah's Cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Large dining and kitchen area make for a great stay while preparing and enjoying meals. Seats 8
Step out of the kitchen/dining area onto the front deck. Charcoal grill included. Private lane to the cottage offers solitude for guests. Access is year round.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private lane to the cottage offers solitude for guests. Access is year round.
Upstairs master suite has access to full bath and hot tub.
Private full bath with tub/shower combo.
Relax in the hot tub and enjoy the privacy of the screened in deck. Seats 5
Watch a movie from cottage DVD collection
Enjoy cable tv or DVDs in seating area. Queen size sofa sleeper with half bath.
Beautiful springtime tulip display directly in front of the home.
Deborah performing in front flower garden, before wedding.
Fire pit is available for guests to use. Complimentary wood is provided.
Within one mile of cottage you can enjoy fishing from this handicap accessible fishing pier.
Curt's Cabin is down the lane from the cottage. Come check out these beauties!
Lake Junaluska Assembly entrance.
Springtime at the lake is showing off clear blue skies and water like glass.
Peaceful garden located at the Welcome Center.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
maryself2...
Fort Lawn, South Carolina
“Weekend at Deborah's Cottage”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We enjoyed the cottage and Deborah's attention to needs such as additional firewood for the firepit. Thank you for an enjoyable weekend.

17 Sep 2017
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you were able to enjoy the firepit while staying at the cottage. Feel welcome back anytime!
jacque312...
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Lovely cottage in the mountains”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I cannot give enough superlatives for this absolutely darling cottage as well as for the very hospitable hostess, Deborah. The welcoming fresh flowers and wine were so appreciated, Everything we could have needed during our stay was provided!! The cottage was exceptionally clean and inviting!! The hot tub was such a delight after long hiking days. I highly recommend this cottage and can't wait to return again!! Thanks, Deborah, for everything...you are the very best!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Jun 2017
Thank you for your kind words. I'm so pleased you had an enjoyable stay and look forward to your return!
Deborah
_wdschopp
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Perfect for our get away”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This cabin was exactly what we were looking for, and Deborah was very helpful and made our stay extra special. We will definitely be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Jun 2017
Wonderful guests like you make my work so easy! Thank you for the kind words. If you are able to come back for a stay I will gladly welcome you.
Deborah
Alexander...
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The cottage was lovely with a great atmosphere. It was also nice and private so you can get away from home.

20 Apr 2017
I'm pleased you were able to enjoy the cottage as your little holiday from daily life.
Stephanie...
Carlton, Georgia
“Quiet place and great location”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Lovely cottage with exceptionally comfortable bed and peaceful surroundings. Wonderful hot tub and a SWEET groundhog nearby!

17 Apr 2017
Stephanie,
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay. I believe the little groundhog family find the place lovely, as well! I am hoping they find a new home because they eat all my cottage flowers!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Ms”
Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Fabulous experience! Would absolutely recommend!Greeted with warmth and felt at home as soon as ww walked in the door!

16 Nov 2016
I appreciate your kind words. Also, I'm very pleased you enjoyed the little extras I provided to make you feel welcome and at home.
BeanaErin...
“Stay at Cottage”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My family and I were very pleased staying at this cottage. Deborah the owner is very quick at responding back to any communication. The cottage was everything described in the description. We had asked if they had a fire pit that we could use as we like to enjoy the cool fall evenings sitting around a campfire roasting marshmallows and they said we could use theirs that they had. So they made sure it was there and also had wood available for us. Upon arriving at the cottage Deborah had lights on so we wouldn't come into a dark place and a wonderful smelling candle burning. It made the whole cottage smell great. I have stayed at other vacation homes mostly around the Orlando, Florida area and this was one of the most comfortable places I've stayed. The setting is very private and peaceful. You will not be disappointed staying here.

15 Oct 2016
Thank you for the kind words about the comfortable cottage and quality of care you received during your stay. I, too, love the cottage and it's setting. Therefore, I take it very personal my guests are provided with the best opportunity to enjoy the ambience of this home.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing