Oak Park Inn
Econo Lodge(Waynesville)
US$67
Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn(Waynesville)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$97
Lambuth Inn(Lake Junaluska)
US$128
Travelocity
Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center(Lake Junaluska)(Great Value!)
US$117
Priceline
Pisgah Inn(Waynesville)
All reviewswalking distance to downtownfree coffee and pastriesgreat water pressureroom was cleanreasonable ratesnice groundsrocking chairs on the porchshopping and restaurantsnight stayother guestsmaggie valleyrickmotelmotorcyclebogartshoneybunsbreweries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Ok lets start out by saying this place is an old motor lodge. Know that ahead of time and you will know what to expect, it was one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed and I slept better than I have in months. Beautiful, cute property a block out of downtown Waynesville with nice owners with a family feel. There is nothing fancy here, furnishings are mismatched and nothing new in the room but for what you are paying who cares? When in these beautiful mountains you will not be spending time in the room anyway! Extremely comfortable beds, some of the best water pressure in the shower ever and boy do they have hot water! Personally I'd go back tomorrow with no issues, oh yea did I mention oarking right in front of your room and rocking chairs to boot? Loved it!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank spazen34
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We had to be in town for a meeting at lake junaluska. After searching for a value accommodation for several weeks, we ended up at this loely little motel. It is a trip back in time to a simpler time. Rooms are simple but very clean and well equipped with plenty of room. Grounds are quiet and relaxing. The owners are helpful and friendly. A great place to stay in this lovely little town.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2012

My car brokedown near Waynesville and I was lucky enough to stumble upon the Oak Park Inn. It's a charming little early 50s motel with rocking chairs in front of each room. It's also within easy walking distance of all the shopping and dining in the historic downtown. The owners Rick and Carolyn could not have been nicer. They gave me a ride to get a rental truck and even helped me hook up my car - you won't get that kind of service at a chain motel by the highway. Next time I'm in town I will definitely check in.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Felt like I was at my family's homestead, a little dated, but clean and folks were nice.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We stayed for two nights. We were greeted by owner and she was very nice. Older family run hotel, we like these types of places where you can pull up and park right outside your room, the hosts are friendly and the place is comfortable. Great location, lots of good places to eat within walking distance. We at at Bogarts ( great sweet potato fries), Nicos (great breakfast sandwiches), and Tipping Point Tavern (best quesadilla ever!!). Hotel owners are very welcoming and friendly. We sat and chatted on the porch in the middle of the property. Motorcycle friendly as well! Only thing that would have been nice is shampoo, conditioner, and a hair dryer in the bathroom. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple