This place looks good from the outside and the prices are very reasonable. But, we don't plan to stay there again. Whoever was in charge of expanding the "new rooms" did it on the cheap. It reminds me of a cheap Days Inn. When we drove up to our room we both thought it looked like a storage unit. Mattresses were not comfortable. Breakfast was OK. The front door lock for our room kept the key and we had to get them to send a man over to open the door. Anyway, needless to say, we will be looking for another place to stay in Waynesville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Hotel