This was our second stay at the Waynesville Inn and we enjoyed it even more than our first. Our room in the Inn was bright and cheerful and overlooked the lovely golf courses. We enjoyed sitting and rocking on the terrace in the late day and early evening. Our breakfasts were included in our stay and were quite ample and delicious with a nice selection of dishes to choose from.
The location is convenient to downtown Waynesville, where we enjoyed an afternoon of 'retail therapy'. We would recommend the Waynesville Inn to anyone traveling to the area, or a destination of its own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Hotel