“Howard knows Asheville.”
Review of The Dry Ridge Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weaverville
The Dry Ridge Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Weaverville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 December 2008

Great breakdast. Just the right size. We stayed in the Amanda Rose room.

Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 December 2008

I and my entire wedding party booked the whole of Dry Ridge in for a 3 day weekend in October. Everyone agreed, we couldn't have made a better choice.

First of all the B&B is immaculately kept by motorcycle enthusiasts and owners, Howard and Kirsten. Howard greeted me and each of my guests at the door (no matter the time of arrival), and gave us a tour of the property. Unlike most hotels, every room had a fridge with a stocked bar - alcohol and otherwise - which was completely free with the room.

I stayed in the Allie (the rooms all have purposeful names) and the backyard water garden was just out my 2nd floor window. I slept so peacefully.

Each breakfast was more delicious than the last, and Howard and Kirsten went all out - Howard even serving us on my wedding day in full Scottish regalia.

I will admit, my group was in a celebratory mood, many nights celebrating loudly on the front porch and the den inside, but neither of our hosts seemed to mind. We were constantly waited on and seen to and the housekeeper was never visible, but always obviously vigilant.

I don't have a single criticism. The prices are incredible for the experience you receive. The location is fantastic - very quiet but within walking distance to eateries, art galleries/shops and some real southern culture.

I highly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2008

This was my first time staying at a bed and breakfast and I was blown away. This place is amazing. The house is so quaint and antique yet has all the amenities you need (including a remote control fire place in the room we stayed in). The staff was so inviting and helpful and made the stay there even more pleasant. Breakfast was great every morning was always something new. You really could spend a whole weekend just hanging out at this house. One thing I really liked about this place was the open refrigerator. You can have any beverage you want at any time for free. I thought this was just a great little extra touch. We had the best time staying here and I would definitely visit there again.

Reviewed 25 November 2008

We loved staying at the Dry Ridge Inn! We had never stayed at a B&B before, it was very exciting and it exceeded our expectations! If you've never stayed at a B&B, it is a must! And if you are in the Asheville, NC area you HAVE to stay at the Dry Ridge Inn!

Howard and Kristen were excellent innkeepers! The house was so comfortable, the room felt like my bedroom at home and the bathroom was very large and nice as well. Breakfast was delicious, check in and out was quick and timely too!

*Howard even played "Happy Birthday" on his Bag Pipe for my birthday that morning at breakfast.

We've told everyone we know about the Dry Ridge Inn and how wonderful it was- we will definently be back!

Stephanie York
Soddy Daisy, TN

Reviewed 19 November 2008

We stayed at the Dry Ridge Inn over the weekend of my best friends wedding. The wedding party had the entire Inn to ourselves. It was the most pleasurable Bed and Breakfast experience I've had in a really long time. The accommodations were very nicely appointed and the level of service was excellent without being overly fussy. I really enjoyed sitting in the front porch swing having a (complimentary) bottle of wine with my dearest friends and ending the evening in front of the fireplace in the gorgeous parlor.
The room we stayed in (Mary) was very spacious, nicely decorated, and the bed was very comfortable.
The pictures online do not do it justice!
I highly recommend this place as it really is a great value for the price.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2008

We found this Inn on a listing of B&B's near Asheville. It seemed to have good ratings from those who had taken the time to post them. If anything, the good ratings are an understatement. The hospitality was overwhelming, the food impeccible, and the Inn a delight. We loved it so much we stayed another night. This is the best B&B I have stayed at, and look forward to coming back!

Reviewed 12 November 2008

Very clean and neat, very comfortable and private. It was nice to stay at a Bed & Breakfast that was well thought out and accommodating. I appreciated there being no pets - I'm allergic to cats. The breakfasts were fantastic! I felt spoiled.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weaverville
Inn on Main Street B&B
5 mi away
Ox Glen Vacation Rentals
Ox Glen Vacation Rentals
#1 of 2 in Weaverville

Been to The Dry Ridge Inn? Share your experiences!