“Simply Amazing!”
Review of The Dry Ridge Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weaverville
The Dry Ridge Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Weaverville B&B and Inns
charlotte
“Simply Amazing!”
Reviewed 16 December 2010

This B&B was so amazing! The rooms are lovely, the owners are so friendly and the location is great. It is about 10 minuates from downtown Asheville so it was nice that we could drive downtown but not have to stay right in the middle of all the traffic. The breakfasts were so yummy i even asked for one of her recipes to make for christmas morning! The owners were so friendly and warm. I would definitly recommend this B&B and i will definitly be returning!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 16 December 2010

Howard and Kriten do a great job of making you feel like a guest in their home, from Howard meeting you at the door, to each making time to chat. My husband had planned a surprise for my birthday, and had included Howard and Kriten in the plans - they were great. We highly recommend their lovely establishment!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 November 2010

We were disappointed when we booked that we couldn't find a good B&B value in Asheville, and had to look outside of town. What I wasn't aware of is just how close Weaverville is: we weren't more than 10 or 12 minutes from downtown Asheville, an easy drive on a good highway. Our room had a huge, comfortable bed, plenty of comfortable places to sit, and a private refrigerator.

We had wonderful breakfasts both mornings, and the B&B arranged an excellent food tour for us in Asheville. We also happened into a local art fair in Weaverville while we were there.

For price, location, food, and service I would certainly recommend Dry Ridge Inn, and would be happy to stay there again myself.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank e_moorefield
Pearl, Mississippi
Reviewed 27 October 2010

This was my first time to stay in a B&B and I looked at many over a 2 month period. I finally settled on Dry Ridge Inn and am very glad I did. I was looking for a quiet re-energizing place to hold up and this was just perfect. No city traffic, walk to the quaint downtown area, drive along the Blue Ridge Pkwy, eat and shop in the unique restaurants and stores. I must say though the breakfasts that were served up by Howard and Kristen was the best meal of each day. I have already recommended them and their house to others. Thank you so much for everything!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
Wigan,England
Reviewed 23 September 2010

Stayed two nights in September and were made to feel very welcome.Met at the door by Howard who gave us good advice throughout our stay.Very clean and a wonderful four poster bed.Excellent food and a very quiet location.Only a 10-15 minute drive to Biltmore estate.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
sylva, nc
Reviewed 17 September 2010

This was my third stay at Dry Ridge Inn and it was just as impressive the third time as it was the first. I will definitely stay there again and again. Sally Fisher

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Reviewed 15 September 2010

This was our first stay at a bed and breakfast. When we first pulled up we were a little apprehensive but once inside and upon the next few days we found ourselves very comfortable. It was a nice experience sitting in the dining room for breakfast with the other guests. (And the breakfasts were always delicious). There was a computer on each floor which made it convenient to find local events etc. We were in the harley room which was nice but also one of the smallest. If you are looking for a more vintage feel I would probably recommend one of the other rooms. Be sure to walk up to the bakery on Main St. , I am longing for another one of those baked treats. Over all I would say this was a good choice for a place to stay.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weaverville
Brookstone Lodge
Abbington Green Bed & Breakfast Inn and Spa
The Omni Grove Park Inn
#11 of 63 in Asheville
4.5 of 5 bubbles 5,681 reviews

Been to The Dry Ridge Inn? Share your experiences!