“Nice folks serving a different kind of crepe.”
Review of Creperie & Cafe

Creperie & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Weaverville
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: 100% Gluten Free in a warm & inviting atmosphere, just north of Asheville. Serving Savory and Sweet Crepes with the best LOCALLY ROASTED organic coffee, loose tea, local beer & wine!
Shelburne, Vermont
“Nice folks serving a different kind of crepe.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I really like a well made crepe. I am not a fan of this nutty, thin pancake and wish different creeps were available. I don't mind this mildly sweet crepe with dessert filings, but not as the basis for salty and savory fillings. Seeing a huge pile of their creeps stacked up next to the cooking area suggests pretty quick service (true) of slightly stale crepes (also true(

• Visited September 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My husband and I decided to try the Creperie for breakfast since we had enjoyed a delicious lunch on a previous visit. The breakfast crepes were very good along with their sausage gravy on the side. The staff is friendly and the service was perfect. The food is so tasty and we will be back. Weaverville is lucky to have such a charming spot.

• Visited September 2013
Asheville
“Bland food, slow service”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

I am a local so I really wanted to like this place. I was very excited to try it, especially after reading the other good reviews. I ordered the chicken club. The crepe itself was good, not great. The filling was very bland. It tasted like the chicken didn't even have salt or pepper on it prior to cooking. It had no flavor whatsoever. I also tried "the sweet tooth". It was better than the chicken club but still not great. I would rather consume my calories and spend my money on a dessert down the street at Well Bred Bakery. No, I don't have any affiliation with Well Bred. The night I was there, the place was not crowded at all. It appeared that 2 men and 2 women were "working". One guy did all the food prep and cooking while the other 3 stood around and spoke with each other and made themselves iced coffee drinks. Meanwhile the one guy cooking appeared to cook one meal at a time. Painfully slow service. I will not be going back. Weaverville has other restaurants I prefer much more.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lisa F
Orlando, Florida
“Diverse menu and Nathan is very personable”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Three of us came in close to closing time, but Nathan took great care of us. No one tried to rush us out, and he made sure we all liked what we ordered. Many of the staff kept checking on us. The outdoor seating area outside is nice. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michael E
Tampa, Florida
“Loved this place”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We had a wonderful lunch at this great restaurant. The food was so fresh and delicious. The staff was extremely nice and made suggestions on what to order. I had the Chicken Club crepe and my husband had the Monte Cristo, both were very good. We are thrilled that they are in Weaverville. We will definitely be back, the dessert crepes sounded scrumptious. We will try one of those next time. Don't miss this new place in town, you will be impressed.

• Visited July 2013