“Came Here twice on our visit”

Well Bred Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Weaverville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntsville, Alabama
“Came Here twice on our visit”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We were in the area for a long weekend to visit the Biltmore. We came here twice over a three day period. Coffee was great, carrot cake was delicious, and the mountain-cream-filled-chocolate-covered thing was fabulous. Staff was friendly and funny. We will definitely go back to this place if we are ever in the area.

Visited July 2014

Yorktown, Virginia
“Consistently good”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

While they don't have a huge gluten-free menu, I loved the crustless quiche and salads available for lunch. They do have a few gluten-free dessert items such as macaroons and creme brulee. The rest of the family loves the desserts!

Visited July 2014
Piney Flats, Tennessee
“Good Food & Great Desserts”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has a great selection of salads, sandwiches and soups. The desserts are out of this world! My only complaint is that they do not serve sweet tea. The simple syrup to sweeten your tea with is so weak that it takes 12 to 15 pumps and therefore weakens the tea !!

“Great Find!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This past weekend I went to Asheville, NC for a weekend visit. I was driving around the area to kill some time while waiting on the rest of my party to arrive in town. I ended up on the road to Weaverville and arrived into a cute downtown area. I saw the Well-Bred bakery and I have a sweet tooth so decided to stop just to see what they have. I got a piece of their key lime pie - amazing!!!!! It was the best key lime I have found since Charleston, SC. I felt like I was at the beach even though I was in the mtns. All of Friday night and Saturday, I am raving about this place to my girlfriends since we were on our annual girls friends weekend trip. We love our food! I took the group back on Saturday night for our after dinner desert. The peanut butter pie was amazing!! Do not miss this if you visit Asheville!

• Visited July 2014
Hudson
“Great food!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stopped here for lunch in between our zip lining tours in Barnardsville. We each had a sandwich and a side of your choice of salad. It was hard to choose because all the salads look delicious! Everything we had was very good. We didn't have any of their desserts, but they looked awesome. I would highly recommend if you are in the area.

• Visited July 2014