“Fun and Adventure for the whole family!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Carolina Ziplines

Carolina Ziplines
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Westfield
Raleigh, North Carolina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Fun and Adventure for the whole family!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Let me begin with a disclaimer by saying this Zip Lining has been on my bucket list for quite awhile. With the Carolina Zipline tour, I was not disappointed.

There were so many great things about this company! To start off the office staff, owners and personnel were amazing. Very friendly and gracious (we got there a bit late as we got lost, it' out there!). Our tour guide for the day was so fun and funny. Of course I was a bit nervous the first ride (wasn't everyone?) and he made us all feel so comfortable and safe, which were were.

This is an event for the entire family. Everyone has a double harness, so unless a tornado comes in while you are zipping and takes down the tree with the line, you are safe.

It was so much fun! I screamed and yelled and whipped it up the whole time, while others just rode along and smiled. I was told by the owner that they have 22 different lines. The tour we were on we went down 13 of them. Many of them were similar, but yet each one was a bit different. Some you had to slow down on by pulling the brake, but most of them the tour guide, who was a BIG guy, stopped you as you naturally slowed down. There was one line that a few people didn't make it up and he was able to walk down and get them as it landed on the ground.

The only downside was I wish some of the lines were HIGHER! So I will look for another zip line tour to take next time for more adventure. I want to go over deep valleys and rivers! This is not that tour. So if you are afraid of heights, don't be too worried. I think the highest line was maybe 40-50 feet. Most of the time you are in the lower part of the trees.

Go and have fun! Oh... and get a groupon like we did and save 50%. The owners had no problem processing them. Just print out the upc code on your groupon, or pull it up on your phone.
Happy Zipping!

Visited May 2014
4 Thank kimmisk

Raleigh, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A family fun trip worth the drive!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Our family fun day included 6 member (2 children below the age of 10 and 2 seniors above the age of 60yrs)! The staff were attentive, engaging and accommodative of the different age groups speed and agility. Worth the money cos my 6yrs old son and my 68yr old dad enjoyed the zip line experience the most. The trail equipment was clean and in excellent condition, a special mention to the staff's attention towards safety measures ensured a safe and funfilled experience. Graham, Bailey, Ben, you made the day special for us! Well done and keep up the good work.

2 Thank RP001
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Great family experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We surprised our 2 girls, ages 10 and 13 with this adventure and they loved it! Great guides, great military discount, great speeds and heights and great fun!!! They have a night tour that I imagine would be very thrilling! They also allow you to camp there if you book a tour with them. Will be bringing friends back!

1 Thank Mandyb192
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Duo ziplines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

My friend and I ended up on a tour with just the two of us.. so he let us go back to the longer lines again! Such a wonderful fun exciting experience, even though I am afraid of heights! Brad and Jensy were great and made the experience even better! I will definitely go back.

2 Thank Lauren M
Clemmons, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Zipline Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

My husband, daughter, sister-in-law and I visited for the first time (place and experience) and enjoyed it so much. I am not exactly crazy about heights and speed but wanted to try it out. The guides were very patient and helped put my daughter and I at ease. We had a great time with a lot of laughs, helpful tips and a wonderful group. I highly recommend Carolina Ziplines!!!! Tiffaney Bledsoe

Visited November 2013