Comfort Suites Whitsett - Greensboro East
Drury Inn & Suites Burlington(Burlington)
US$121
US$124
Hampton.com
US$77
US$65
All reviewssmall snack shopseveral fast food restaurantselon universityupdated decorstayed only one nightcollege visitfront deskwafflescoffee tableindoor poolbeautiful roomquiet hotelstay there againhot waterbed was comfortabledesk staffvery nice stay
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This has been an awesome summer. My boys competed in the Junior Olympic National Championship July 23-27, 2013, so we had to do a lot of traveling this summer. So I had a horrible experience with a motel when arriving in Greensboro, NC. Refused to stay at the hotel (econolodge).(read the review) So last minute hotel search. I called Comfort Suites. They had a few rooms left. Upon arrival, I received a welcoming greeting. I was so upset and frustrated when I arrived,but Melissa (guest service rep) was Awesome. She handled my situation extremely professional, she talked me through my options and took care of my situation. I was so upset with the rate to stay at this hotel. But she said this is the hotel business. Which now I understand, at that moment I didn't. Keilee and Jessica were nice also. When I say that this hotel was definitely worth the price (even though I couldn't afford it and it was not in my budget) God made a way out of no way as He always does.The hotel was clean. All of the staff that I encountered was so pleasant, kind, respectful, helpful, and very professional. As I stated in my other reviews I am so not used to this kind of treatment (respect and welcoming attidudes, that is). Even the maintenance man was nice. I was just so in love with this hotel, I wish I could live there. The rooms were beautiful and clean. The let out sofa was comfortable, I added several sheets to it though. But it was awesome here. If you are in North Carolina for anything I highly recommend you stay at this hotel. It's worth it! HAPPY TO BRING YOU ANOTHER POSITIVE REVIEW!

Room Tip: Stay Here!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ProudMommyof4
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Hotel seems fairly new. Great deal on Priceline. Clean Quiet Rooms with comfortable beds halfway between Burlington and Greensboro. Indoor pool. Warm and cold breakfast buffet welllstocked even at end of breakfast time. Courteous staff.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed here with my husband on a business trip, and found the accommodations to be very nice.

Location - Right off the highway, easy access to get off and on. Walking distance to a CVS. Also a very short distance (could even walk) to a grocery store, McDonalds, gas station, etc.

Room - Spacious, comfortable bed, clean.

Staff - Pleasant and helpful.

Continental Breakfast - Nice to get a quick breakfast (cereal, yogurt, bagel, coffee). Replenished often during the hours it is available.

Amenities - Pool is small, but nice to have the option. Also a small fitness center. There are a couple treadmills and elliptical machines that are in almost brand new condition.

Would recommend staying here if you are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank starla729
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Rate was one of the lowest in the area, so I was a bit wary, but I also knew the hotel was fairly new. The room was very well appointed. Everything looked new, and was very clean. The room was very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The young lady who checked me in seemed to have great difficulty with the process, and the older man who checked me out was kind of surly, but overall it was still a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RobertT68
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Due to "furniture market" no special rates were allowed. Claimed a $150 damage/loss deposit new policy, provided exhaustive list of charges for room inventory items. No bench or seating in designated smoking area.

Room Tip: Negotiate room well in advance to get any special discounts. Hotels in this area often are in a questionable "price gouging" mode.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple