“humming birds and hot tubs”
Review of Sunset Farm Cabins

Sunset Farm Cabins
Reviewed 4 March 2010

my husband and i enjoyed a relaxing long weekend at sunset farms cabins. the cabin was spacious and extremely clean. my mornings were spend photographing the many humming birds, afternoon we enjoyed the local attractions and the evening we relaxed in the hot tub. next trip will include the attractions we didnt have time for and alot more hot tub time!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 March 2010

We own a small cabin a few miles from Sunset Farm Cabins and rented several cabins for our family members who were coming in for my husband's birthday. Everyone agreed that the cabins were a great value; very clean, basic accomodations with lots of great community space outside. The badmitton, hot tub, firepit and grills/picnic tables made it perfect for a large gathering. Very close to Sylva, Cherokee and Bryson City.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2009

I love fishing, hiking, and camping. These cabins are a close driving distance to everything (including a casino). They have firepits, hot tubs, and a beautiful view. My cabin had a kitchen, cable, and wireless internet. On my second day, I was driving around a saw a black bear!

Cons, I was driving in on the first night and couldn't find the Sunset Farm Road from directions from Google Maps. I had to call and the owners told me it was between mile markers 75 and 76. The owners were very nice throughout my stay and I would definitely come back

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Whittier hotels
Gear Head Inn
Gear Head Inn
#3 of 5 in Whittier
The Chalet Suites Boutique Hotel
Qualla Cabins and Motel
Qualla Cabins and Motel
#6 of 9 in Whittier

Been to Sunset Farm Cabins? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sunset Farm Cabins

Address: 68 Vacation Dr, Whittier, NC 28789-6892
Region: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Mountains > Whittier
Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #3 of 9 Speciality Lodging in Whittier
Hotel Class:2 star — Sunset Farm Cabins 2*
Six rental cabins snuggled in the hills of Western, NC. We have two one-bedroom cabins and four two-bedroom cabins with both King and Queen size accommodations. We have two hot tubs on property, a fire pit (firewood provided), and a common green with lawn games and ample seating. Each cabin has a covered picnic table and charcoal grill. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Sunset Farm Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.