“More than a combination plate..............”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Atlanta, Georgia
“More than a combination plate..............”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Recent visits resulted in two very different experiences. Our first visit was for dinner. We arrived early when the place was empty but seemed to fill up quickly. We ordered the gucamole which was OUTSTANDING! Chuncky, a bit spicy but not too much, Just perfect in my opinion.
My friend had a sampler plate which included a sampling of just about everything traditional from c chulpa to a enchillada. He said thhey were all great. HOt, flavorful.
I had a chicken specialty dish. I dont recell the name but it was chicken in a creamy mushroom and onion sauce. It arrived sizzling! Came with rice and beans and tortillas. Yummy stuff!!!!!
Our service was great and the food wonderful.

Unfortunately, when we returned for lunch a week later we did not have the same experience. The food was still quite good but the service was slow and dreadful. A young woman waited on us and she spent more time primping in the mirror instead of attending to her customers.

BUT we will return for dinner.....soon.

• Visited May 2014

north carolina
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This is super fast service,good taste, usual items, and modest cost for Mexican fare. Whaats not to like?

• Visited July 2013
“My frequent lunch stop”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

I eat here once a week to get away from work. Love it here. Great servers- tip them well- they work hard. Is it the best Mexican? Not the best - but consistently great!

• Visited June 2013
“Excellent Food - amazing service”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

All the guys are great - quick, excellent service. I have never had a bad meal there - chips are served warm and fresh. EVERYTHING is wonderful!

Visited May 2013
north carolina
“I eat there too much!!”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

It's really good mexican food!! I eat there a few times a month. Good service! I really like the fajitas!!

Visited November 2012