We stopped to spend the night at this motel. The front of the motel looked nice, so we thought it couldn't be too bad. Until we went to our room and it was at the very back of the motel. The microwave looked like it had been blown up. The room was not very clean at all. I don't know how long it had been since they had clean the tub and shower, there was a bar of used soap left in the shower and a used washcloth. I would definitely not be staying there again, even if I had to sleep in my vehicle to avoid staying there.