“Can Always Count On Hampton Inns For Consistency”

Hampton Inn Williamston
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Williamston
CT
“Can Always Count On Hampton Inns For Consistency”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed only one night but had a very easy, pleasant check-in complete with fresh-baked cookies. I always count on the 24 hour coffee for the morning and an evening cup of decaf. Making it the room (Marriotts) with powdered creamer just isn't the same. please, Hampton, never eliminate this perk.
The room was clean and comfortable.
Although we aren't big breakfast eaters we do appreciate starting a day of travel with a light breakfast.
Free wireless internet is the first perk we look for. We know we can rely on a Hampton for this.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fairburn
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This hotel is a waste hole. It is used by mostly dirty contractors that makes the place look and smell bad. My wife walked into the room and walked out instantly. The website picture is nothing like it looks, the grass and weeds were high around the hotel as if it hadn't been cut for months not weeks. I will never stay at this hotel and it is in my hometown.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

vishpathak5, General Manager at Hampton Inn Williamston, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Guest,
We are sorry that you had to move out of the hotel immediately on checking in since you did not like the type of crowd (Construction Workers)who were also staying at this hotel.As per you and your wife the construction workers smelled bad and their presence gave you a feel of a DUMP.I would like to remind you that you never stayed at this hotel and never paid a penny,you walked out of the hallways after looking at the construction workers.This hotel takes pride in serving all hotel guests without any discrimination and love them for being Hampton guests.We again apologize for not coming up to you and your wife's high standards and promise excellent service ,if you choose to stay with us during your next visit to this town.
Winston-Salem, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Originally planned to stay at the Holiday Inn Express but my cousin (who previously stayed there) rolled her eyes; said it didn't seem clean. So I checked out the ratings and found that the Hampton Inn is the highest rated hotel in the area. That was all I needed. We were impressed with the staff, cleanliness, and b-fast of this hotel and will stay here for all our Williamston visits (we have family in the area).

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This hotel is your basic on-the-way-to-the-beach hotels. When I made the reservation, I called the hotel to make sure that they would have a rollaway for our third child. The receptionist told me to be sure to include this request on the online reservation form. I did, but when we arrived, there was no rollaway. When we called the front desk, the receptionist told me she had given all of the rollaways to other guests the day before and had no idea what we might do to solve the lack of bed space. She did confirm that she had known that we would need a rollaway. With our children 10 and up, there was no way we would fit 3 to a bed. What bothered my husband and I most was how the hotel handled this- they did not call us to inform us that there would be no rollaway, they never once apologized for our inconvenience, nor did they seem at all concerned. We travel fairly frequently, and this was the worst customer service we have ever encountered at a hotel.

2 Thank Leanne M
Wake Forest, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Nice and easy checkin (and early). Clean room. Clean pool. Good breakfast, lots of variety. Excellent Service! Front desk staff was awesome and helpful no matter what requests were made by me or by people I overheard. Everyone was made to feel special and welcomed.

1 Thank Rebekah J
Alexandria, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I came to Williamston for my girlfriend's family reunion and to celebrate our engagement. I had stayed at another hotel in town before and was severely disappointed so, I had high hopes that this experience and hotel would be better. I was so, so happy that this hotel met and exceeded my expectations. Good location, clean, quiet and the whirlpool tub in the room...just what I needed. When we come back to Williamston, this will be the hotel that we stay at, no question. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Robin M
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We decided to extend our vacation by one day this past week. Of course this is prime season for NC beaches. I refused to pay 239.00 for a room for one night. So we decided to drive inland and find a place to stay. An ad for the Hampton Inn Williamston pulled up on my smart phone.
King, nonsmoking, and whirlpool tub.....heaven to island hopping humans! I made the reservation by phone. Two hours later we arrived. The hotel was not hard to find. The ladies at the desk were very polite and quickly had us ready to enter the room. I was very pleased with the room. It was clean!! It was cool. It did not have that old hotel smell. The bath was well stocked with bath supplies.(Nutrogena brand). The tub and sink were clean. No extra hairs lying about. (One of my pet peeves.)
The king size bed was a good size for the three of us. I love the down pillows and duvet. First pillow I ever had that was comfortable. The bed slept well for me. Not too hard or soft. The linens were in good shape.
The hotel was quiet. The pool was small but perfect for smaller children to splash in during their stay. The carpets were nice and the walls looked good. The exercise size room had a nice variety of exercise equipment. The breakfast area was nice and roomy and the food was good as well. Whether you want a hot breakfast or a cold breakfast, the variety was fabulous. Much more than I expected. The attendant was constantly checking the food and pulling more items to keep the bars full.
I was very pleased with our room and service and without a doubt my family will stay here again in the future. If you are in this area and need a safe and comfortable place to stay, this is it!

Room Tip: The whirlpool tub was great for destressing!