“Very nice staff”

Shamrock Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 28 Restaurants in Williamston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Even though it was very late we were not rushed, all of the staff was very kind. The deserts were wonderful.

1  Thank A_V_Wedding_Lady

Reviewed 15 May 2013

The food is really good, but we got there about 30minutes before the lunch buffet closed and they had stopped restocking it.

1  Thank RamblingManTN
Reviewed 11 December 2012

You will love this restaurant. It is family owned and operated by locals. The food is so good and the prices are great! Lots of country food cooked like the locals are use to. Be sure to give it a try if you are passing through.

1  Thank Joanne H
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Tonight I chose the buffet for $10.95. After I sat down I discovered the food was cold. I asked for a box so I could take it to room to perhaps warm up and eat later. The cashier informed me that she would have to weigh my food and charge extra. I told her that the food was cold and she began to argue with me. Needless to say, I left the food on the table.

I will never go back to this restaurant because of the way I was made to feel that I was trying to cheat them

2  Thank patnaut
Reviewed 11 November 2012

The Shamrock is a locals favorite, the food is hefty for the money, the service is friendly and it is true down home cooking. A lot of their menu is fried, so be careful if you are on a strict diet.