“Wonderful Hospitality!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Williamston
Big Mill Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Williamston B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“Wonderful Hospitality!”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Chloe, the Big Mill B & B owner and hostess, made our Dec. 8th through the 12th stay memorable! From moving in an extra bed to the wonderful breakfasts in our suite - our stay couldn't have been better. It even convinced my hotel loving sister to admit that B&B's are a wonderful option when traveling. Thank you for sharing your lovely home with us!

Room Tip: Ask Chloe if unsure. She will help make your stay perfect.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed 12 December 2011

This was the most unique B &B I've ever stayed in. It was wonderful. The room had everything that makes for a stay comfortable. We really loved the barn atmosphere and the large fireplace in the open area. The food was great and I loved the fact that the inn keeper, Chloe, is concerned with the enviroment. Also loved the privacy.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
parkton, nc
Reviewed 3 December 2011

This was more than we ever expected! What a wonderfully relaxing and refreshing stay. Chloe really goes the extra mile to make sure your stay is memorable. Plan to come back.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Each room has it own character. I can wake up to the sound of birds and at night a beautiful view of the stars. Reminds me of visiting my Grandfathers place when I was young but has wireless access and nice view out every window. Great place for the business traveler. I love to being my wife along for businesses trips here.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank martinbrossman
Florida
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Quiet, affordable, clean, nice room and breakfast. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Yorktown, Texas
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My wife and I visit three or more bed & breakfast Inns every year. Undoubtedly Big Mill Bed & Breakfast in Williamston, NC, is the nicest Bed & Breakfast we have every visited. From the time we pulled into the drive to the time we had to leave, we enjoyed every minute of our stay! The large ponds and farm grounds provided a great place to explore and the open area of the barn gave a great place to hand out and enjoy a cozy fire in the fireplace.
Our room was the perfect mixture of comfort with original features from the barn kept in the design. Beautiful, historic and with all the modern comforts of home! The wonderful breakfast was provided in a way that met our schedule – allowing us to sleep in late after enjoying a late night at the Carolina Country Stampede in Williamston, N.C.
We already have reservations for a return visit!

Room Tip: Chloe gave us a tour of the rooms. They are all nice. We stayed in the barn, which has a great ope...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 September 2011

I'm actually writing this review on our last evening here as my husband draws our daughter a bath in the wonderful Packhouse suite where we're staying. The ambience of the house is idyllic with all the touches you'd hope for: plump down feather pillows, comfortable throws, ambient lighting for reading, a big hammock outside to swing in, fresh baked cakes and fruit every day. Just bliss. I'm sad even thinking about leaving this wonderful place tomorrow evening to head back to the big smoke of London. I hear the buzz of crickets chirping and am sitting outside this beautiful farm after taking the last breakfast tray of fresh baked breads and homemade yoghurt from Chloe. We've spent 3 nights here and could have stayed much longer. It's a quiet little town so prepare to relax and unwind with Chole's genuine hospitality. Nothing was too much trouble and we've all felt totally relaxed and at home here. Not often the case with an active 1 1/2 year old in tow!!! The wi-fi connection was a little sporatic but I'm actually ashamed that I'm even concerned about that. Thanks for everything Chloe and we will certainly be back.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamston
Hampton Inn Williamston
#3 of 3 in Plymouth
Hampton Inn Washington
Hampton Inn Washington
#1 of 7 in Washington

Been to Big Mill Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!