“Lots of history and character”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Williamston
Big Mill Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Williamston B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Love this place! I felt like I knew Chloe for years. She was extremely friendly and made us feel very welcomed. The suite was perfect and well maintained. She provided homemade breakfast that was brought to our suite every evening. This food was excellent and allowed us to eat on our schedule each morning. The breezeway with the large fireplace provided a perfect area to unwind every evening. The location of the inn made it an easy drive from Raleigh and convenient to great fishing on the Roanoke. My husband and I are already planning another trip for the near future.

• Stayed: February 2012

Reviewed 1 January 2012

Chloe, the Big Mill B & B owner and hostess, made our Dec. 8th through the 12th stay memorable! From moving in an extra bed to the wonderful breakfasts in our suite - our stay couldn't have been better. It even convinced my hotel loving sister to admit that B&B's are a wonderful option when traveling. Thank you for sharing your lovely home with us!

Room Tip: Ask Chloe if unsure. She will help make your stay perfect.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2011

This was the most unique B &B I've ever stayed in. It was wonderful. The room had everything that makes for a stay comfortable. We really loved the barn atmosphere and the large fireplace in the open area. The food was great and I loved the fact that the inn keeper, Chloe, is concerned with the enviroment. Also loved the privacy.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2011

This was more than we ever expected! What a wonderfully relaxing and refreshing stay. Chloe really goes the extra mile to make sure your stay is memorable. Plan to come back.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Each room has it own character. I can wake up to the sound of birds and at night a beautiful view of the stars. Reminds me of visiting my Grandfathers place when I was young but has wireless access and nice view out every window. Great place for the business traveler. I love to being my wife along for businesses trips here.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank martinbrossman
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Quiet, affordable, clean, nice room and breakfast. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My wife and I visit three or more bed & breakfast Inns every year. Undoubtedly Big Mill Bed & Breakfast in Williamston, NC, is the nicest Bed & Breakfast we have every visited. From the time we pulled into the drive to the time we had to leave, we enjoyed every minute of our stay! The large ponds and farm grounds provided a great place to explore and the open area of the barn gave a great place to hand out and enjoy a cozy fire in the fireplace.
Our room was the perfect mixture of comfort with original features from the barn kept in the design. Beautiful, historic and with all the modern comforts of home! The wonderful breakfast was provided in a way that met our schedule – allowing us to sleep in late after enjoying a late night at the Carolina Country Stampede in Williamston, N.C.
We already have reservations for a return visit!

Room Tip: Chloe gave us a tour of the rooms. They are all nice. We stayed in the barn, which has a great ope...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple