We used the hotel to rent a block of rooms for our daughter's wedding. We chose this hotel over a dozen that I had visited in Wilmington. We live in Wilmington, so took plenty of time to see what was best.
Perhaps the best way to express my pleasure is to insert portions of the thank-you letter that I wrote to the Manager-
Sylvia, I want to thank a number of people at your hotel, who helped us through a long weekend of guests for our daughter’s wedding. This relates to the block of rooms reserved under the XXXXXXXX wedding.
First, Amy Petro was a delight as our initial contact and really made us feel comfortable in choosing your Hampton. I had been to almost a dozen hotels in the area and Amy made me feel confident that I had made the correct choice. She was also very helpful in fielding follow-up questions from my wife.
One of our reception desk personnel, Brenda Estlack, probably saw more of my wife than anyone else. My wife stopped by to ask questions, to see who had rented rooms and was always met with a cheerful and helpful attitude by Brenda. This was never more evident than when the weekend of Sep 30/Oct 2nd began, as the hordes came streaming in. I never saw Brenda lose her cool and both her work ethic and attitude were outstanding.
Our first night for the bride’s Mom and Dad was Friday, Sept 30th and we encountered some issues with the refrigerator in suite 100. Knowing how many people were going to stop by, I initially felt very apprehensive and frustrated. I may have been less than patient with your desk receptionist Abby Bolin, but she politely got us through the difficulties and for that I am grateful. She even showed up at the door with a mini-fridge, which I think shows she was willing to go above and beyond to help a guest.
Amy, Brenda, and Abby all deserve a big pat on the back for what they did over the course of our planning and then the big weekend itself. Our guests loved your facility and it helped set the mood for a terrific wedding.
Thanks so much for your staff’s help and for having the type of people that really show they care about their customers!
In short, the accomodations and the staff were all terrific. We couldn't have been more pleased with how the weekend turned out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the beach without the beach prices! Located 1.3 miles to Wrightsville Beach and adjacent to Summer Rest Trail if you would like to take a relaxing walk/run down to the Intracoastal Waterway.Here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach-Landfall Park, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. In addition to our outstanding service, the Wilmington Hampton Inn & Suites offers a full service bar, guestrooms with LCD flat screen TV's, connecting rooms, cribs upon request, hair dryers, and irons. Laundry/valet services, guest Laundromat, fitness facility, and a large outdoor pool with gazebo bar are only a few of the amenities offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach Hotel Wilmington
- Hampton Inn And Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
- Hampton Inn Hotel Wilmington
- Hampton Inn Wilmington
- Wilmington Hampton Inn