“Great Customer Service”

Ranked #10 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington
Cleveland, United States
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

loved the reception staff! they were amazing. There was actually a tragedy where I guest died walking out of the hotel accross the street. Reception didn't realize that we witnessed the event. When the police came to try and contact his wife, reception handled the situation very professionally and the lady and gentleman that were dealing with the police were very dignified. No one could tell that something was happening. They didn't even know that we know. The housekeeping staff was amazing too! they greeted us good morning and evening each night and were extremely polite. There was a young hispanic man tending the breakfast area who went out of his way to make sure everyone was satisfied. He was great!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Samantha P, Sales Coordinator & Front Desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about your recent stay at our property. We appreciate the kinds words about our staff's level of professionalism that was shown during that time. Our entire housekeeping staff is so sweet and accommodating, I am so happy to hear that they were friendly and welcoming during your stay. Santiago is our new addition to our breakfast staff, I am so happy to hear that he was able to meet your needs during your stay. I will definitely pass along the review to him. Thank you so much, we hope to see you again for future stays. Take care!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Burlington, United States
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This is one of my favorite Hotels! Charming setting w/ beautiful landscaping. Staff is always awesome and very friendly and helpful at every turn! Wife & I enjoyed sitting next to fireplace and drinking coffee. Only down side was that it was November and we could not use the fantastic pool area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Samantha P, Sales Coordinator & Front Desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words about your recent stay at our property! I am so delighted to hear that you and your wife enjoyed yourselves here during your stay! Our fireplace in our lobby is one of my favorite features that our hotel has to offer. It is such a nice place to curl up and read a book or enjoy a cup of coffee with some friends! Please come back in the summer time when our pool is up to swimming temperature, we do keep the area open, however it can be quite chilly during November! Thank you again and we hope to host you and your wife in the future!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Being a summer location, I got a good deal for my November stay. My room was clean and comfortable. The lobby is elegant and the patio in warmer weather must be a treat. The breakfast included stuff like scrambled eggs and bacon and the coffee was good. The staff was helpful; in particular Jennifer, whose service and attitude were wonderful. Although the hotel is a bit hidden, it is close to everything, including the convenient Mayfaire Town Center. I enjoyed looking out my window to a small lagoon with ducks swimming about, plus there's a really nice trail behind the hotel for walking or jogging. Can't think of a thing to complain about; it really was all good.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Alicia -

Thank you so much for the kind words about our property! We too agree that we offer something quite unique to the Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach communities. Whether you are in town for business or leisure , we have plenty of options to choose from when it comes to shopping and restaurant selections. Jennifer is a wonderful employee and we are very lucky to have her at our property, I will make sure to pass along your kind words about her. We look forward to your return to our property, take care and Happy Holidays!
Wrightsville Beach, United States
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Great Value for the location. Clean and friendly staff. Staff accommodated my needs for early check in and late check out. Very clean linens. I would visit this hotel again on my next business trip to the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow! Thank you so much for the awesome review on your recent stay at our property! I am so glad that you were able to visit the Wilmington area, and very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff! Our entire staff tries to make each individual's stay one to remember, and we hope that we were able to make a lasting impression on you. We look forward to your return to the Wilmington area and our hotel! Thank you again and have a Happy Holiday!
Hickory, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very pleasant hotel. Good location close to Wrightsville Beach. Quiet. Very helpful staff. Clean. Excellent complementary breakfast (especially the oatmeal with condiments). Around the clock coffee, juice, hot chocolate, and hot water.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey about your recent stay at our property. I am so happy to hear that your stay was so pleasant and that you were pleased with your accommodations. The oatmeal is also one of my favorite items on our complimentary breakfast bar! We hope that you stay with us again in the future, take care and Happy Holidays!
Hubert, United States
Reviewed 22 November 2013

It's not bad but not anything special. We had a few issues with our room. It wasn't the worst I have seen but not what I have come to expect from a Hampton. The issues may have been resolved had we addressed them but our time was limited and we didn't' want to spend the little time we had dealing with them.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Samantha P, Sales Coordinator & Front Desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
I am so sorry to hear that you had some issues with your room during your stay. I know that time is precious and I understand how you wanted to be able to enjoy Wilmington and it's surrounding area. Please feel free to email me at sparrett@shgltd.com with the issues you had with your room or other areas of the hotel. When it comes to our property, we would like to be notified of anything, whether positive or negative in order to improve our overall guest experience. I look forward to your email and I appreciate you filling out our survey on our property. Have a great week!
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I travel frequently on business. Traveling alone is not as glamorous as some might think. This hotel made me feel like I was home from the time I walked thru the door. The lobby was lovely with comfy furniture, soft lighting, burning fireplace and welcoming staff. It is the perfect venue for weary business travelers. I highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the great review of our property! I am so glad that our staff made you feel welcome during your stay. We know it is hard for our business travelers to be away from home, so we try to make your stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible. We hope to see you again for future visits to the area, take care!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmington
SpringHill Suites Wilmington Mayfaire
Golden Sands
Golden Sands
#2 of 19 in Carolina Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Carolina Beach Oceanfront

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach? Share your experiences!