Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
SleepInn
US$130
US$96
US$140
Staybridge Suites Wilmington East(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$146
Homewood
Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$140
Hampton.com
TownePlace Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$106
Holiday Inn Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$112
US$106
Suburban Extended Stay of Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$78
Travelocity
All reviewswrightsville beachchop housecomplimentary breakfastshort drive to the beachwedding weekendthe hotel staffnice poollocation is greatenjoyable staystaff was friendlyclean roomsbusiness tripbed was comfortablefresh fruitthe breakfast areawafflesbrenda
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We enjoyed the stay here. Everything was as expected and we would stay here again. The rooms were nice and the fire place added an extra touch most don't have. It was close to the business we had to attend to and was close to the beach as well.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

We are glad you were pleased with your stay at our property. We look forward to having you back anytime you are in the area and hope that it will be sooner than later. Thank you for taking the time to write a review we really appreciate hearing from our guests.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed in the fireplace suite and were completely satisfied with our experience. The room was huge and had amazing amenities like a King Size bed, jet tub and kitchen area. It was a magical experience and I would recommend it to my friends!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

We are glad you were able to enjoy one of beuatiful suites for your most recent stay. I hope you had an excellent valentines and I hope we aided in making it one that won't be forgotten. Please come back and see us anytime, we would love to have you again. If you need anything in the meantime please let me knwo and I will be happy to assist you. Take care!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This Hampton Inn, located close to Wrightsville Beach, has a very nice, well kept facility, the staff is very helpful, it has great amenities including a fitness center and a complimentary breakfast, the room we stayed in was eel furnished and clean, and the price was very reasonable. We recommend it to anyone interested in a relatively low cost, high quality hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review about our property. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time here and that you found your room clean and comfy. Pelase come back again and stay with us again when you are in the area. Thanks again!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Out of many breakfast m items, cold coffee, The room was small and did not have a tub, just a shower stall. The air conditioning/heat unit was noisy and kept waking us up. The bill put under our door was higher than the rate quoted on check in.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

I am very sorry you were unsatisfied with our breakfast I will speak with my breakfast hosts about the areas of opportunity and i will use your useful information to provide additional training on our weak areas. I am sorry this affected your stay and we hope that you will come back and stay with us again as I can assure you this is not the norm for our property. Thank you for the attention to the matter and I hope to have you as a guest again soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I really enjoyed this hotel. The location was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only very minor complaint was the dimness of light in the bathroom. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here at our property and we hope to see you again really soon. I am sorry the light in the bathroom was not bright enough for you let me know the next time you are here and I can get you into a room with sufficient lighting or I will make accommodations for extra lighting to somehow be placed in your bathroom for you. Thank you for taking the time to review our property and I look forward to your return. Take care!