Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Waterway Lodge(Wrightsville Beach)
Harbor Inn(Wrightsville Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean View Motel(Wrightsville Beach)
View Hotel
Silver Gull Motel(Wrightsville Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewswrightsville beachchop housecomplimentary breakfastshort drive to the beachwedding weekendthe hotel staffnice poollocation is greatenjoyable staystaff was friendlyclean roomsbusiness tripbed was comfortablefresh fruitthe breakfast areawafflesbrenda
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

excellent play to stay, great staff, southern hospitality at its finest! if your ever in wilmington stop in and see sylvia caldwell. this property is convientantly located near everything in willming and beaches are close by!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review of our property. We are happy that you enjoy staying with us and we value your loyalty to our hotel. We can't wait to see you again and until then take care!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

close to beach, quiet area. Nice shops and banks near by. easy to get to. Staff extremely helpful with any problems or questions. Plenty of gas stations and grocery stores in area. Pool is excellent including the bar outside for cool drinks and alcohol if wanted. can charge to your room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for your review of our property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that you were able to relax out by the pool and enjoy some cool beverages at our pool bar. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future and as always we appreciate your business. Take care!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The housekeeping staff is very nice. Room was small and no fridge in room. I was given a room with the pool outside my window. Expected some noise from pool area but kids screaming for over 2 hours that could be heard thru the AC unit and the tv at 8 pm. Asked to be moved but no other rooms available. Nice lobby. Not enough reserved spaces for diamond members( only 2 ). No way for hotel to know if people actually parked in spots were diamond.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of our property. I am sorry you were dissapointed in our facility and hope that it does not stop you from coming back to our hotel the next time you are in the area. We do have specific room types of standard rooms and, of course, suites that have refrigerators in them. We are currently working on eventually getting mini fridges in all of our standard rooms. Until then when you come back just give me a call and I would be glad to set you up with accommodations in one of those rooms. Thank you again!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

From the minute you drive up in front this Hampton it is impressive. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. Check in was very pleasant with Michelle greeting us as Diamond Members and taking care of our every need in a super friendly manner. It was easy to understand why the staff was so friendly as we met the Manager in the parking lot as we were unloading, she, Sylvia was so nice in talking with us. We told her about our super pleasant check in and she told us she works hard on training her staff and it surely shows.
The room was very clean, maybe a little small but comfortable. The surprise was this Hampton has a small bar and a managers reception on Wed. and Thurs. nights, so we were able to enjoy that. Plus there is a bar at the pool which looked clean and refreshing.
The location of the hotel is great for getting around and enjoying Wilmington.
The only negative I could find was breakfast left much to be desired. It was cold and not very well stocked. Our bacon and eggs were not even warm enough to melt cheese on top.
Overall this hotel is high on my list of favorites and I will be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and our team. Sylvia is a great leader and I agree that her dedication shows throughout the hotel and her team. We love hearing that you were comfortable and that your room was nice and clean for your stay. I will speak with the breakfast team and work with them in ensuring that the breakfast is always hot and fresh. I appreciate your feedback and I hope we see you back again real soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

With my sister and her daughter visiting, I wanted to take a quick trip to Wilmington to experience the the beach. the Hampton Inn landfall/Wrightsville was a great location. Everything was very clean and tropical. I felt relaxed as I entered the hotel. Very nice and spa-like surroundings. I would highly recommend this hotel to any type of visitor.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

I am so glad that our property was comfortable and relaxing for you during your recent trip here. We love hearing when guests enjoy themselves and when we can start lasting relationships with our valued customers. We appreciate your compliments and we would love to be your home away from home whenever you are in the area. Thank you!