“This hotel and staff are awesome!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Ranked #9 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington
Charlotte, North Carolina
“This hotel and staff are awesome!!”
Reviewed 2 November 2010

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn at Landfall Park in Wrightsville beach many times and I continue to be impressed every time. I stay in hotels 8 to 10 times per month and this is hotel is the best of them all. The lobby is beautiful, the rooms are great, and the staff is the best I have ever worked with. I even stayed at this hotel on my honeymoon. If you go you won't be sorry.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
New Bern
Reviewed 1 November 2010

We spent a memorable Saturday/Sunday at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Landfall. It's beautifully landscaped and when you walk through the front door you are greeted with a very eclectic and elegant lounge. The friendly folks behind the counter made us feel like they had been waiting just for us! We got to our suite and were so excited to see the spacious living room with a great kitchen. There was a platter of cheese/grapes and crackers sitting beside a bottle of wine chilling in ice and we knew this was going to be a great stay. Our room was immaculate and beautifully decorated. I loved the shampoo/conditioner/soap dispensers in the shower. What a great idea! Our room overlooked the pool which was so pretty at night. A comfy bed with lots of different pillows made for a great nights sleep. It was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was good, plentiful and the sweetest lady was there to help. I would love to stay there again!
R Fuller

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rfuller52
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 October 2010

Business trip. Comfortable atmosphere and rooms. One mile away from Wrightsville Beach and I was able to kick off my shoes after a long day and hit the sand. Friendly service and nice breakfast as well.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Wake Forest, North Carolina
Reviewed 19 October 2010

The staff at this hotel is the best! Very, very friendly and accommodating. All the amenities one would need - restaurant next door, shopping and additional restaurants across the street, and the beach across the bridge. Nice pool and a bar for that after work cocktail - what else could a business traveler/vacationer want? I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who ventures to Wilmington!!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed 15 October 2010

We have stayed at this hotel several times and will continue to return. The location is very close to the beach, great restaurants, bars, shopping, and more. The hotel staff has always been friendly and accommodating. It is nice that they have a complimentary breakfast in the morning in a beautiful newly renovated lobby. We are looking forward to our next trip.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 October 2010

I recently got married and while I was planning called several places for myself and guests, and never recieved the best customer service from any other places as I did with this hotel. I was sold! On our arrival, I was floored at how nice the lobby with the fire place was, and then not to mention the pool area was unbelievable!!! the check-in went so smoothly, and told us all about the services offered! Most hotels' rooms and bathrooms are not that great, but to my shock, yet again, LOVED it, they were all upgraded! The bedding in these rooms are better than what I have at home! As a bride feeling like a queen was key! So if anyone is searching for comfortable place, all most like home, with friendly staff; this is it!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 30 September 2010

I group of us (12 middle aged to oldish (physically, but not mentally) ex-pat Brits down from Toronto to play golf and generally have a break) spent 8 days at this hotel. Perfect for what we needed....good rooms, good pool area and very reasonable prices for rooms and at the bar. The staff were great and the facilities are beyond what you expect at this level of Hotel. I have paid a lot more for less. Breakfast can be a bit crowded on weekends, but its part of the room rate and better than most included "continental breakfasts" I've had. Good selection of restuarants and stores very close by. You can walk to a lot of them. The other guests at the hotel ranged from business types, families, to people just having a few days away. Very balanced.

• Stayed September 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmington
SpringHill Suites Wilmington Mayfaire
Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington/Mayfaire
Sandpeddler Inn & Suites
Sandpeddler Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Wrightsville Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Hampton Inn Wilmington-University Area/Smith Creek Station

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach? Share your experiences!