Good price at $79 for a top floor king room in October....I stayed here last year when it was an Innkeeper and it was nice, but it has undergone a complete renovation and is amazing now for a Best Western. Granite counters in the lobby, hip retro furniture, business center, free Wifi, a sparkiling pool and fitness room and a great hot breakfast with make-it-yourself waffles, bacon, eggs, fruit and more. Great for business travelers, families, tourists and UNCW visitors. Everything is new and clean and comfortable, and the central location between the beach and downtown, and right off the interstate, is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award winning hotel offers Southern hospitality, spacious rooms and a great value for guests who want to visit historic Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach. Located halfway between the two, and close to the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, our Wilmington hotel is a great value. Amenities include: Free Breakfast, Free WiFi, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Fridge & Microwave ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innkeeper - Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Innkeeper Hotel Wilmington