“Good Motel”

Ranked #32 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington
Providence, Rhode Island
“Good Motel”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Nice rooms at a good price.. Real close to a great seafood restaurant. WiFi worked well even at the back of the building. Pool in the middle of the buildings. I would stay again if I had to go back to Wilmington. .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank relgeha

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Exeter, New Hampshire
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed there one night, the prices were very reasonable. It was easy to get to, right off the highway, cloae to airport, near the University, and not far from the beaches. Pets are welcome. The staff was very helpful. I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Jason K
Apex, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Not my $. And not sure how much near by Hotels charge, but this is way too much. I'd totally research and compare first before booking. If I see nearby Hotels costs the same during weekends, then may be I can go by location.
Bedding is nice. AC not too noisy.
Pool is 5 feet and something. Shampoo and plus is cheap.Breakfast is average. Coffee very unpleasant.
Service ok. It seems they do their best.
Cleaning not the best and not the worst. They changed sheets but some hair on bathroom floor. kinda dusty, maybe be filter issue not lack of dusting.
I think next time I will make sure to research and look and compare and book with anticipation.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Misifusmiau M
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I always enjoy staying with Quality Inn. They are very nice always accomodating to anyone who I take with me whether it's my Mom, My Hubby, or a Friend. I brought my Mom for Mothers Day The rooms were clean and the desk staff attended to our every need. I do wish you had cookies on the weekend! Weekend travelers love cookies too! If I had any suggestions, the pillows could be a little larger but the bed is comfy.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank H C
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

This is an older hotel that caters to work crews as well as casual travelers. Two buildings with outside entrances. Location was close to UNC campus and several stores and eateries nearby. The room I had was on second floor in back building and was fine. Appeared clean and had flat screen tv. Breakfast was typical fare found at similar hotels. I would stay again if in area. Price was $60 range for first Tuesday in October.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Joseph S
Concord, North Carolina
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I was pleasantly pleased with the service and the room. It's a bit older but still well maintained. The manager went out of his way to help me get the NFL TV channel in my room. I'm a non smoker and usually can smell a room that's been smoked in. This room was smokefree.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Huntersville, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This hotel was an experience! Booked the hotel for a getaway with my son on Priceline, it was graded as a 2 star hotel, I shudder to think what a one star hotel might be. Check in was smooth and we were off to the room in seconds, that is where the adventure began! Exiting the car I noticed cigarette butts all over the parking lot, as if this place was a low end residence, not a hotel. A trip up the stairway provided more evidence of cigarette butts, litter surrounding an old dirty trash can and filthy cement. Walking to the room there were puddles of stagnant water in front of every air conditioning unit. The room smelled and had a dirty chair in the corner, you could feel the presence of bugs! The bathroom was ok and the sink area had an updated appearance. The furniture was old, although the room did have a flat screen TV. I went to bed with the lights on to keep the bugs away but I awoke in the night after feeling something hit my knee as if it fell from the ceiling, the lights were off, my son shut them when he came in, I grabbed my phone and shined the light on the bed to find a huge roach aka "water bug" crawling on the comforter. After jumping up and turning on the lights he disappeared. Funny thing is there is an ORKIN office next to the hotel, you would think they would give them a call. We changed rooms the next day and that night was uneventful, another subpar room. While packing my car to leave I noticed an old disheveled man exiting his room, he could barely walk and had the look of being homeless, he did not look like a "guest", he looked as if he lived at the property! He made his way to the free breakfast and it dawned on me, I do not know if I am correct but I am almost certain this "hotel" is housing either low income or homeless people in some rooms, that must be why there are tons of cigarette butts all over. The ice machine area was FILTHY. If you want to experience an inner city project than by all means stay here, if not STAY AWAY!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank Mark R

Travellers are raving about these Wilmington hotels