“Great stay in Wilmington”

Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Ranked #16 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington
Asheville
“Great stay in Wilmington”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

The stay in this hotel was excellent!! The hotel was very clean and we loved the "modern" decor. The food in the bistro in the lobby was excellent. I can not say enough about the staff at this hotel!! They were so friendly and helpful. I would stay at this hotel over any other that I have stayed in lately in any city!! Jay M. at the front desk was especially helpful, friendly and professional. Thanks Jay.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, 12 February 2012
SB, Thanks for the great feedback from your recent stay with us. We're so glad you enjoyed our renovated hotel, including The Bistro. From our entire staff - thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I have been to this hotel twice and both stays were wonderful! The staff does a great job accommodating our group's needs and were extremely friendly. We will definitely be staying at this hotel again!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, 6 February 2012
afed, thank you for the great review of your most recent stay. It was our pleasure to earn your repeat business. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell everyone how much you enjoy terrific customer service and renovated hotel. We look forward to having your group stay with us again next time.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Nicely updated hotel. Clean. Accommodating staff.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
TB, It was our pleasure hosting your group recently. We certainly appreciate your business and feedback. The entire staff takes great pride in being very accommodating to our new groups. We look forward to the opportunity of hosting your group again! Thank you.
Clinton, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We stayed at this particular Courtyard by Marriott in 2009 when they just began their renovations. What wonderful upgrades were made! They replaced the lumpy beds, out of date 25 inch televisions, drab decor and carpet with all new upgrades. Our two queen room now had a flat screen television, wonderful beds, a lovely dresser with a mini fridge hidden inside, and new bathroom vanity features. Check in was a breeze and although we did not have to purchase anything the Marketplace and Bistro were both well decorated. The hotel is located close to Wal-Mart and various restaurants and Ten Pin Bowling which is always fun for our family!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, 30 January 2012
Missbell910, We're so glad you gave us a try to see all the exciting changes and upgrades since your last stay with us. Thank you for the nice review of our renovated and conveniently-located hotel. We look forward to earning your business next time travel brings you back to Wilmington. Safe travels!
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 12 January 2012

The staff was friendly but went above and beyond when one of them returned my day planner to me. I had left my day planner with my life and a lot of money in it on top of the car and I did not realize this until the next morning! That says a lot about the hotel staff and the GM!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, 14 January 2012
We're so thankful that we were able to reunite you with your day planner. I know I would be lost without mine. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope you enjoyed our renovated property. Safe travels!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I travel all over North Carolina and South Carolina and stay almost exclusively at The Marriott Courtyards on my trips. I am also a Marriott property owner. I have to tell you that I have been, very , and I mean VERY impressed with the service and help that I have received from Kenny and Barbara at this property. The service has been outstanding in all areas. Both Kenny and Barbara have done everything they could to make this an incredible experience. The rooms were warm and friendly as well as all the staff. The rooms were modern and up to date and very comfortable not to mention very clean and neat. I will stay here everytime I get a chance. Thank You

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, 13 January 2012
Great feedback! Thank you so much for the praise of our renovated property. Barb and Kenny do a great job of making everyone feel at home. We're pleased that you like our improvements with the latest Marriott amenities. Next time travel brings you back to Wilmington we look forward to having you stay with us again. Safe travels!
Smithtown, New York
Reviewed 11 January 2012

From the front desk to the board rooms Marriott is a great value. Kenny and Jennifer are always so helpful and friendly at the front desk anything I need a copy, fax etc. They are always accoumdiating. If you need a board room for a presentation this is a great place, the room are very spacious and Jennifer who I worked with to coordinate the room, had everything perfect, I wish it was always this easy. A+++ all the way around. Thanks for making my stay great!

John

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
We give your review of our property a grade of A+++...Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We're all pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Kenny at the front desk and Jenny, our Executive Meeting Manager do a great job of ensuring every guest has a great stay or meeting, such as you. Thank you!