Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$114
Homewood
Sleep Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$85
SleepInn
Best Western Plus Coastline Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$158
BestWestern.com
Staybridge Suites Wilmington East(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hotels.com
US$149
US$131
US$86
All reviewscourtyard by marriottfront deskvan campenwrightsville beachstarbucks coffeecracker barrelbusy roadbusiness travelfirst floorwould stay here againgreat customer serviceup to datenice stayupon checkenjoyed my stayfree breakfastconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Hello, this is in ref. to my stay @ the Courtyard. Worked all day,drove & was extremely tired. Checked in to the courtyard & was greeted with Anastasiya. She was a beautiful young lady,and so,so helpful. Dotted on me,I believe she knew how tired I was. She was so through with her job,she made my stay.She went above & beyond her job description.She accomidatied me to which she did everything but tucked me in. I will remember this sweet girl. You don't see this much today. I believe she enjoys her job,and is really a people person. I hope this review gets to the gm.John Groseclose,for he needs to know he did a great job in hiring Anastasiya . When I travel to Wilmington I look forward to staying @ the courtyard. Joann Mastrocesare email jojo-mast651@ Hotmail.com

Room Tip: Rooms have doors leading to outside courtyard. You don't feel confined.So comforting.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank joann m
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you joann m for the very nice review of your recent stay at our Courtyard Wilmington. We appreciate it when our guests share their guest experience with everyone. Anastasia is a wonderful ambassador for our hotel and embodies the spirit of our team. Thank you for recognizing her efforts. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Used my AAA discount and booked the room for $89. Great price for a Courtyard by Marriott! As always the bistro was outstanding with Starbucks coffee and a yummy breakfast sandwich. Comfortable bedding and pillows, clean room, clean bathroom, and nice sitting area in my King room. Room had a coffee maker and small fridge to help keep my bottled water cold. Several nice sitting areas in the hotel to relax and work. Great courtyard for sitting outdoors and relaxing during the evening. Located near several restaurants and shopping. Nice fitness center with free weights, work bench, and commercial grade cardio equipment. I will keep this on my favorites list for my next business trip to Wilmington.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank David A
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you David A. for sharing your outstanding guest experience of your stay at our Courtyard Wilmington. We’re so pleased that you had a great visit. There’s not much I can add to your review other than next time if you’re looking for a bit more of a workout, we do provide complimentary day passes to the nearby state-of-the-art Gold’s Gym. We like to be on the “Favorites List” of our guests. Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Great staff- very accommodating.. Joe was my main "go to" employee and he was wonderful! We were there for a soccer tournament and there were lots of high energy kids there.
We had a great time. the room was perfect. very clean and beds wonderful!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you Andrea R. for sharing your wonderful guest experience from your recent stay at our Courtyard Wilmington. Soccer weekends do indeed bring energy to the hotel. We’re glad that you had a great time and thank you for recognizing the effort of Joe. He does a great job to ensure that our guests are treated as the VIP’s that they are. It was our pleasure having you guys stay with us. We hope to see you back with us for the next big tournament. Merry Christmas!

Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

The visit for us was good but could have been better. Our room was not serviced while we were out, but the front desk gave us the needed supplies pretty fast. We were also disappointed when we found out the hotel didn't have continental breakfast but... The bistro was awesome! Brenda was extremely nice and fun to talk to. She made me forget all about the lack of continental breakfast and had me drinking Starbucks in no time. She's definitely an asset to the team.

Thanks Brenda

Stayed: November 2013
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Julian L, thank you for the honest feedback from your recent stay with us. We’re pleased that your initial disappointment about no continental breakfast turned into an awesome experience in The Bistro. And we’re glad that you found Brenda to be nice and fun to visit with. The entire Courtyard brand now features The Bistro, which serves Starbucks drinks, a fresh & healthy breakfast and dinner in addition to a fully stocked evening bar. A “good” guest experience is okay, however we always strive to exceed guest expectations. Next time travel brings you to our beautiful corner of the world, we hope you give us another chance. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Had a pleasant experience checking in - very professional - very trendy -
Room was very trendy also - upscale - but no coffee pot in room - had it in lobby - but most people don't like to leave room after getting comfortable to get a cup - used to bring my own pot years ago - but most places have a coffee pot and a lot have the mini fridge and microwave - give me a break - a Marriott not keeping up with the time - - - -

My sister's bed was good but mine ended up having a hole in it - In order to sit on the bed to watch TV had to put pillow under one side of bottom to balance self and keep from falling in the middle of bed - slept in a "U" - reported to staff next morning - upon getting home - checked bank statement and found they charged extra fees - called and found they did this as a NORM and keep your money for 3-4 days - just in case for incidentals??? this was not disclosed at time of and did not show on my check-out receipt. I have never had this happen before - did get the money back that day when I complained about this practice - reported the bed AGAIN- because apparently it was not noted the first time. JUST BE AWARE - ASK ABOUT FEES WHEN CHECKING IN

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thank you CRITIC1OF2 for rating us 5 stars for service and cleanliness. We appreciate your business and your thorough review of your guest experience. I’d like to clarify a few points from your comments…While our Bistro features Starbucks drinks; all 128 of our guestrooms do have an in-room coffee maker and refrigerator (the fridge is located inside the cabinet, under the TV). As I write this, I do not know if your room was for some reason, missing its coffee maker. All of our mattresses were replaced in April of 2011 as part of our extensive renovation. We’re sorry that your mattress was not to your liking. What you saw on your bank statement was a “hold” that your issuing bank placed on your credit card to cover incidental charges. This is now a common practice by the banks. The “hold” is released automatically a few days after check-out. We do not have anything to do with this policy but do apologize for the inconvenience. It is our hope that you give us another chance to earn your business if travel brings you back to our beautiful city. Happy Thanksgiving!