Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$114
Homewood
Sleep Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$85
SleepInn
Best Western Plus Coastline Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$158
BestWestern.com
US$208
US$181
  • Pool
Staybridge Suites Wilmington East(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$149
US$131
US$86
HIExpress.com
All reviewscourtyard by marriottfront deskvan campenwrightsville beachstarbucks coffeecracker barrelbusy roadbusiness travelfirst floorwould stay here againgreat customer serviceup to datenice stayupon checkenjoyed my stayfree breakfastconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I had the pleasure of staying here last week and it was the experience I've had out of the 20+ times I've visited Wilmington! The room was very clean, the staff was very courteous and the location was safe. Also, I stayed in Room 280 and the housekeeping service was OUTSTANDING!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank you Sdwslater for the outstanding review of your recent stay at our Courtyard Wilmington hotel. We appreciate you sharing your guest experience with the entire Tripadvisor community. Your kind words about our staff, hotel and location mean a great deal to us. Thank you! Next time travel brings you our way, we hope that we have earned your business. Happy New Year!

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple of nights the week of the 16th, while staying at this hotel (which I recommend highly to others, it's mid center of Wilmington and convenient to almost anywhere) a young man working the bistro gave me excellent service and I just wanted to take a moment and acknowledge him. I believe his name was Jessie. He was very professional, courteous and fast. The food he cooked was also delicious. If this young man is working any night, someone else may be staying, I highly recommend you stop by the bistro for some good food and great service. Thank you Jessie.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thank you S_North21 for the fantastic feedback from your recent stay at our Courtyard Wilmington hotel. We also enjoy our convenient mid-town location. It affords all that Wilmington-Wrightsville Beach has to offer either for leisure or business travel. And thank you for recognizing the customer-focused effort of Jessie. He does a nice job at the Bistro or at the front desk. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate you sharing your guest experience with the rest of the Tripadvisor community. Come back and see us again! Happy New Year!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Hello, this is in ref. to my stay @ the Courtyard. Worked all day,drove & was extremely tired. Checked in to the courtyard & was greeted with Anastasiya. She was a beautiful young lady,and so,so helpful. Dotted on me,I believe she knew how tired I was. She was so through with her job,she made my stay.She went above & beyond her job description.She accomidatied me to which she did everything but tucked me in. I will remember this sweet girl. You don't see this much today. I believe she enjoys her job,and is really a people person. I hope this review gets to the gm.John Groseclose,for he needs to know he did a great job in hiring Anastasiya . When I travel to Wilmington I look forward to staying @ the courtyard. Joann Mastrocesare email jojo-mast651@ Hotmail.com

Room Tip: Rooms have doors leading to outside courtyard. You don't feel confined.So comforting.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank joann m
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you joann m for the very nice review of your recent stay at our Courtyard Wilmington. We appreciate it when our guests share their guest experience with everyone. Anastasia is a wonderful ambassador for our hotel and embodies the spirit of our team. Thank you for recognizing her efforts. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Used my AAA discount and booked the room for $89. Great price for a Courtyard by Marriott! As always the bistro was outstanding with Starbucks coffee and a yummy breakfast sandwich. Comfortable bedding and pillows, clean room, clean bathroom, and nice sitting area in my King room. Room had a coffee maker and small fridge to help keep my bottled water cold. Several nice sitting areas in the hotel to relax and work. Great courtyard for sitting outdoors and relaxing during the evening. Located near several restaurants and shopping. Nice fitness center with free weights, work bench, and commercial grade cardio equipment. I will keep this on my favorites list for my next business trip to Wilmington.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank David A
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you David A. for sharing your outstanding guest experience of your stay at our Courtyard Wilmington. We’re so pleased that you had a great visit. There’s not much I can add to your review other than next time if you’re looking for a bit more of a workout, we do provide complimentary day passes to the nearby state-of-the-art Gold’s Gym. We like to be on the “Favorites List” of our guests. Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Great staff- very accommodating.. Joe was my main "go to" employee and he was wonderful! We were there for a soccer tournament and there were lots of high energy kids there.
We had a great time. the room was perfect. very clean and beds wonderful!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you Andrea R. for sharing your wonderful guest experience from your recent stay at our Courtyard Wilmington. Soccer weekends do indeed bring energy to the hotel. We’re glad that you had a great time and thank you for recognizing the effort of Joe. He does a great job to ensure that our guests are treated as the VIP’s that they are. It was our pleasure having you guys stay with us. We hope to see you back with us for the next big tournament. Merry Christmas!