TownePlace Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
MainStay Suites(Wilmington)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwrightsville beachlong term stayindoor poolthe breakfast areafull kitchenqueen bedfree breakfastnice breakfasta great place to stayclean roomsdefinitely stay here againeach morningstaff was friendlylisadowntownstorage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2011

We have stayed at a wingate, and other hotels and motels around. The price is close in cost to the others and the service is 3 times better. This place was clean, beautiful,easy access to every thing. It is also nice to have a small kitchen to use when needed and the morning breakfast was great. The on the spot staff was great. I just came back from a trip to York, Pa. and stayed at a Wingate and the service was not great at all. I will stay here again when I come back through in June. I suggest that every one stay at least one night and I almost bet you'll stay several other too.

Dawn Wells

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2011

I love this hotel. The rooms are beautiful, clean, and comfortable. I have not had a problem at this hotel. The only suggestion or criticism I have is that the breakfast in the morning could be a little heartier but other than that great place to stay. I wish more hotel where like this one.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2011

I absolutely love staying here. I travel and work in Wilmington occassionally. I always stay here and wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff are so friendly and personable, the rooms are always clean and they always accomodate my needs. Everytime I have called at the last minute for a room, the staff have always been extra friendly and remember me by name, this means alot when you are greeted on a personable level. Some hotels have a "smell" and I have never experienced this here. The rooms are extra clean and you feel comfortable making yourself at home there. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs a place to stay in Wilmington.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2011

I have stayed at this hotel for the past 9 months and I have never been disappointed. Great service, clean and a good price.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2011

Convenient to restaurants, beach and down town. Very friendly and clean.

Room Tip: Just ask for the best rate.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business