“Exceptional hotel”

Ranked #12 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“Exceptional hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

Great hotel, great people, and great location. I will be staying here again!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Goldsboro
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

This is the best deal we have found in a long time. The check in staff called after we were settled to make sure we had everything we needed. The housekeeing and maintenance staff were very friendly. Some of the extras that aren't available at other chains were fitted sheets, telephone in the bathroom, and delicious hot breakfast. Can't say enough about how great this place is.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

Great Service, room was spatious, clean and with great amentities! will definately stay here again

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Castaic, California, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2012

I want to recognize the excellence and helpfulness of several staff members during my stay at TownePlace since May 11, 2012. I will be staying here until mid-September on business.

Pam - thank you for going out of your way to meet our need for shipping boxes. We made many purchases during our stay and needed to send things home. Pam went out of her way to assist us with our problem. Way to go!

Verneeda - thank you for keeping our room clean and tidy. During our stay she has provided excellent service and always did it with a smile and was willing to go above and beyond to ensure our stay was the best it could be!

Finally, Patrick - THANK YOU for making my stay fantastic. I know you probably thought my wife was a bit pushy, but she knew what she wanted and was on a mission to meet my needs to make my stay even more enjoyable. You rose to the occasion. Your actions even came across as " How high can I jump to help you!" Way to go. You turned my long term stay at TownePlace into a wonderful situation. You turned my "miserable" summer into a time that I now have something to look forward to. Your actions afforded me an opportunity to enjoy a little happiness in my life thay I might not have gotten, had you not followed through and assisted us. (I would have missed watching NHRA Drag Racing when I was working had you not made it possible.) Thank you again!

A lot is said about an employee and their work attitude. It is a reflection of management!

Christine, without your willingness to ensure things were taken care of and the best that they could be, I don't think your employees would have shined as they did. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Karen B
Richmond
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

I stay at many Marriott properties for business but this was our first time at a TounePlace Suites. We were very impressed with the location close to the beach and area resturants. We had a two room suite and it was excellant. The motel must cater to business travel because it was very quiet all weekend and the level of service and cleanliness was comparable to a full service Marriott. Plus a good beakfast bar. I think this property is relatively new Plus they are anxious to establish the TownePlace brand. We feel it is a better value than Courtyard . Highly recommend this location and will try other TownePlace locations.

Bill D
Richmond, VA

Room Tip: Request a corner Suite
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bill D
Youngsville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2012

My family stayed at Towne Place Suites for 1 night and 2 days. The hotel was very clean, friendly service and nice atmosphere. Local to everything and only 15 minutes from beach. I would definately book a room here again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

Very Good Choice. Treated with respect and great hospitality. You will want to try this location.

Room Tip: Suites are very nice.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business