“Best dining atmosphere in Wilmington#”
Review of Indochine

Indochine
Ranked #7 of 673 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese, Sushi
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best dining atmosphere in Wilmington#”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

The food...the ambiance. ...the best! My personal favorite is the coconut soup...and the curry, sushi, main dishes are all excellent. ...the outdoor seating is relaxed...casual...intimate.

“Unbeatable Atmosphere”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

You must go here on an evening that you can sit out back. Grab a drink at the bar and a few quarters for fish food, then head out back and wait for your table. Meander around the gardens to all the different nooks and crannies. Love this place. Some of the food may be heavy, but I'm not sure as I always get the banana blossom salad--tangy/fresh/sweet=love. BTW, their tai hot is really hot!

• Visited July 2014
Wilmington
“Incredible food, service and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been very excited about eating here since moving to Wilmington so we finally made a trip there last night. We came in at 8 pm and there was a little over an hour wait. This was fine for us though. We went to the bar and ordered some drinks and walked around outside in the garden area. The huge outdoor area is gorgeous; it even includes a tiki bar! We had a seat at one of the small tables and relaxed until we were paged. Around 9 we were seated inside. Our server Tina was very friendly and helpful; she gave us excellent service! Our food was beyond delicious and the portion sizes were huge!!! During the time of our meal we received constant refills. The whole experience was so wonderful! Indochine surpassed all of our expectations and I can't wait to return!!

1 Thank TheHungryMermaid
Wilmington
“My Indulgence”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I started going to Indochine about 3 yrs., ago and continue to enjoy every visit. My best experiences are always outside, which is just perfect on a nice evening. The food has never disappointed and their portion sizes are enough for several meals. I have had wonderful servers, except for one time when our server was clearly overwhelmed. This is a very busy restaurant and you can plan on waiting at the bar for at least 30 minutes, usually longer. I have even taken advantage of their take out service when I am craving their food and don't want to wait. You can't go wrong with their curries and noodles dishes. Don't miss their coconut ice cream and coconut cake!

• Visited May 2014
“Beautiful and delicious”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

You must eat outside when you visit! The back garden/patio is beautiful. The food was great. There are lots if options on the menu. The portions were very generous. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have drinks and dinner with friends.