“Still a great breakfast”
Review of Famous Toastery

Famous Toastery
Ranked #114 of 732 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had to pick up my wife at airport in the AM. Stopped in for breakfast and tried the egg white, avocado, Brie and tomato burrito. It was outstanding. Everything you get there is fresh and tasty. Get some OJ they have a machine that squeezes it while you wait makes it really fresh. One of my favorite places for breakfast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter was getting married in a home on North Topsail Beach on June 10. She and her finance wanted breakfast food for their reception. I live in Iowa, and I did a search on possible options. I thought I would never find a place to cater breakfast food.
However, I came across this restaurant. I contacted Joe, the owner, and he was amazing to work with the entire time. He and his wife delivered our reception food right now time and took along all the condiments we would need. The guests thought the food was amazing. We then returned to his restaurant on Monday after the wedding to return the serving containers and ate brunch. We have never experienced such amazing customer service. Our food arrived promptly, was delicious, and the prices were reasonable. I can't say enough positive things about this restaurant and Joe! I highly suggest the Famous Toastery as a dining option or a catering option for your next event.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable two level restaurant. Nice servers. Food was plentiful and served hot. Recommend any of the egg dishes and the pancakes were yummy. Even though the place is close to Wrightsville Beach, I thought that some of the dress especially on a Sunday morning was a bit too casual! Nothing that the place can do too much about that!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

First time eating here for breakfast with a friend on 6/7/2018. I had English Muffin with eggs, cheese and sausage and my friend had pancake, eggs, bacon and toast. They were delicious and the coffee was great! Great service and good food. The price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My friend Anna and myself went to Famous Toastery for breakfast 5/31/18 and it was wonderful. We sat outside in their screened in section of the porch and the weather was beautiful. I ordered an omelette with Swiss cheese and blackened shrimp, grits and stuffed French toast with strawberries. The staff was very friendly and nice. This was my first visit and I will be going back. My friend ordered the Hash with potatoe's and she said it was amazing. This is one place to put on your list.The atmosphere is beautiful.