“A gem in the rough needing to be found-BY ALL!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Wilmington, NC
“A gem in the rough needing to be found-BY ALL!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2010

Food. Service. Price. Value. Summing it all up into one work is really tough. Awesome and Incredible do not do this place justice. The food (taste, portions and presentation, especially for the very reasonable price) are up there with the best of the best. Service is terriffic. It has a diversified menu from beef stroganoff (to die for) to balsamic tiliapia, to parmesean horsereadish sirloin to stuffed chicken to......the menu goes on. And I have had the opportunity to try (almost) each and every one of them. The wait staff is friendly and knowledgible I have highly recommended this place and know that those that have given this restaurant a try have been more than pleased and continue to refer it as well.

NC
“very bad service and cold”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2009

We sat there for over 1hr. waiting for our entrees! There only about 5 other tables being used at the time. Horrible service...Everything took so long. I do not know about the food because we left before our food came.

Raleigh, NC
“You have to try this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2009

My partner and I came down to Wilmington for the weekend and passed by Tre Benzios while walking the strip and the ambience caught our eye. We decided to eat there and are ever so glad. Our server Amy was wonderful. She was very attentive, and polite. We started off with a stuffed mushroom appetizer that was to die for. I had the chicken rios (I hope i spelled that right) and my partner had the Salmon. The food was really delicious. I must admit when I saw the portions I thought that they were a little small but everything was very filling and I left stuffed. We are going to make that our spot from now one when we go to Wilmington. If you have not went please please go. You won't be disappointed.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Apps Were Awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2009

Went to this place b/c they are on the Delta Dining List. Wife & I got the appetizer sampler. Everything on it was great. I had the Martini Meatloaf for dinner. It was very good and good size portions. Wife had the Shrimp & Grits (not on menu any longer). We saw S&G on their menu on-line but had been removed from menu. They made it for her and she loved it. Maybe they should put it back. All food was very well prepared and presented. Will definitely go back

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Whiteville, North Carolina
“This place needs SOME recognition!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2008

Excellent food and drinks!
Go early b/c music starts around 9pm and tends to get loud. Not what we were expecting while sitting and enjoying our food. It was hip hop music which my hubby despises it. lol
My suggestion would be to go around 7pm.
But, like I said the food was worth it! Very good crab dip appetizer.