“Delicious food!”

Osteria Cicchetti
Ranked #33 of 702 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Eastwood Road
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We were able to make a reservation on a Friday night, which was great and we were seated promptly, even though we had arrived late due to an accident causing quite a bit of traffic. The service was a little slow for my taste, but the food and house wine was delicious!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Some people say that restaurants in the south can't cook and serve exceptional Italian food. They haven't been to Osteria Cicchetti. From the crunchy on the outside and melt in your mouth on the inside Italian bread to the delicious entrees, everyone in our party walked away rubbing their tummies and saying, "Yum!" The service was outstanding, and I wouldn't hesitate to return if I am ever in Wilmington again.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

In Wilimington two weeks in a row and my host selected Osteria for dinner the first week. I am trying to avoid starchy high carb foods so I was drawn to the Flounder Picatta. The fish was cooked perfectly and served over a bed of cooked fresh spinach with a white wine sauce that was perfect in its execution. When I went back the next week I ordered it again. The several friends with me agreed with the previous week's reviews. A total of about a dozen people who each had a varied selection of pasta dishes served in many ways. Only one dessert was ordered in all but it was passed around for all to have a sample. It was a great ice cream dish.

The waitress staff, Hannah and Storm were great. They knew the offerings and helped everyone find their choice.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

My fellows and I held a Christmas event at Osteria Cicchetti. The staff was very friendly and flexible. Overall it was an enjoyable experience. The building is unique and decorated well. If you visit, be prepared for a great meal and courteous service.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

This italian theme restaurant is always been a hit with us. The food is very good from appitizers to dessert. The soup is always a pleasant treat, a must try. I love the chicken parm sandwich for lunch with an assortment of fresh made salads. The sausage & peppers....forget about it! lol. A great place to eat, family style.