Stayed here with a friend in early March, thankfully it was only 3 nights. Check in was good staff member was friendly and informative. Upon arriving to our room I noticed that the bed linens has a few stains, however the room appeared to be clean enough so we stayed and just removed the sheet with the mark. Following morning I found that my linens had a stain as well plaecd the card on the beds to have the sheets changed. Housekeeping remade both beds with the same linen. Not happy about that at all but we weren't there for the room so we didn't make an issue of it. We got a different housekeeper the following day who actually followed through with our request and made the bed with fresh linens. Shower curtain looked like it needed a good wash as well, looks like they may need to change detergent or get rid of marked linens.
Floors were being cleaned while we were there, our room was not equipped with a do not disturb sign so we were awoken two mornings to be asked if we wanted our floors cleaned. Why not wait until guest have checked out to do this?
Breakfast was good, with a decent selection. However staff in general was not very friendly.
There are far better hotels with friendlier staff to stay, with the same price range and location. Go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. We strive to provide our guests with all the comfort and class that one has a right to expect from Marriott hotels. Our reputation relies upon excellence in cleanliness and guest service. We offer guest rooms with either one King-sized bed or two Queen-sized beds in addition to spacious suites with separate living, working, and sleeping areas. All rooms have 32” flat-screen televisions and the suites have i-Home music systems, mini-refrigerators, and microwave ovens. Every morning begins with our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast—featuring Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches, fresh coffee, and a variety of food/beverage options. When it comes to business travel, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington will always afford you an easy, comfortable trip. Our amenities are geared towards ensuring a world-class stay. Here’s how:Be Productive• Large, well-lit work area• Ergonomic desk & chair• Free wired and wireless Internet services• Free local phone calls• Business center with fax & copy service Be Comfortable• Complimentary 24-hour coffee & tea• Vending machines and Lobby Market offering snacks & beverages• Heated Indoor Pool and 24-hour Fitness Center• Same-day dry cleaning service• Individual room temperature control• In-room coffee maker, iron, hair dryer, & ironing board• Committed to a smoke-free policy• Conveniently located only minutes from the Wilmington International Airport, Wrightsville Beach, and Historic Downtown Wilmington.• The closest Marriott hotel to the University of North Carolina Wilmington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach Hotel Wilmington
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach
- Fairfield Inn Wilmington