My Wife and I stayed at this facility during the Labor Day Weekend. We were warmly welcomed by Daniel at the front desk upon arrival. He was courteous, professional, and humorous. After a long ride it was nice to see a place that had a feel of home. Our room was very clean and decorated with a modern decor. The bed was the most comfortable one my wife and I slept on in any place of lodging. One thing that I liked in the room was it had a thermostat to control the AC. In most places it just continuously runs and you freeze,or to warm never comfortable, but it was just another example of making it feel like home to me. The breakfast was good, one day eggs and sausage, the next day eggs and bacon, the next day biscuits and gravy, however the coffee is the only low point of the stay. Not to good! The staff was warm and friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed to make our stay memorable. It was close to the beach and plenty of dining areas.One thing that I commend the management team on is that they hired people with disability's. The housekeeper on our floor was hearing impaired but seemed very dedicated to doing her job there. Not many employers would have given her a chance, but I am glad to see they did. Thank You for everything and we will see you next time we are in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. We strive to provide our guests with all the comfort and class that one has a right to expect from Marriott hotels. Our reputation relies upon excellence in cleanliness and guest service. We offer guest rooms with either one King-sized bed or two Queen-sized beds in addition to spacious suites with separate living, working, and sleeping areas. All rooms have 32” flat-screen televisions and the suites have i-Home music systems, mini-refrigerators, and microwave ovens. Every morning begins with our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast—featuring Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches, fresh coffee, and a variety of food/beverage options. When it comes to business travel, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington will always afford you an easy, comfortable trip. Our amenities are geared towards ensuring a world-class stay. Here’s how:Be Productive• Large, well-lit work area• Ergonomic desk & chair• Free wired and wireless Internet services• Free local phone calls• Business center with fax & copy service Be Comfortable• Complimentary 24-hour coffee & tea• Vending machines and Lobby Market offering snacks & beverages• Heated Indoor Pool and 24-hour Fitness Center• Same-day dry cleaning service• Individual room temperature control• In-room coffee maker, iron, hair dryer, & ironing board• Committed to a smoke-free policy• Conveniently located only minutes from the Wilmington International Airport, Wrightsville Beach, and Historic Downtown Wilmington.• The closest Marriott hotel to the University of North Carolina Wilmington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach Hotel Wilmington
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach
- Fairfield Inn Wilmington