and 1 more site!
Ranked #11 of 45 Hotels in Wilmington
Van buren indiana
“Fabulous !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Had a wedding party stay here... Was clean, kind, and amazing. What an awesome time here. Was able to stay with everyone in lobby area and spend time with family. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay .

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Will L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you so much for your review! I am happy to hear that you had such a great experience and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future!
Will Lear, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

I booked a room at the Fairfield for my Mom coming into town. I was shocked how nice this property was. The room was huge and modern. Location was very accessible. And the staff was extremely polite. Even the housekeeping staff spoke and was very friendly in the morning. The included breakfast was a lot more than either one of us could eat and very good. These 2 nights were as comfortable, pleasant and convenient as could be. I would highly recommend this hotel and will use them again!!!

Room Tip: We were on top floor and heard no noise all night
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Found this hotel to be very nice. It looked and felt quite new. It was quiet. Front desk service was quite friendly. I found the breakfast better than I have experienced in other Fairfield Inns, with Jimmy Dean sandwiches, but also with ample selection of yoghurts, bagels, muffins, hot waffles, mini donuts, etc.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

This was my second stay at a Fairfield Inn and I was disappointed. While the lobby decor was very nice, the room was just okay, the shower curtain was so short the floor got wet, the washcloths were thin and slick, there was no bathmat, the lady at the front desk while not unpleasant, was also not friendly. The breakfast was good though and the staff at breakfast was friendly. All in all it was not as nice as the one we stayed in Greensboro.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Will L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Trudy,
I'm very sorry to hear that your experience did not exceed your expectations. Our staff genuinlely cares about making everyone's stay the best that it possibly can be. It seems like we feel a little short in the instance and I would like to offer my appology. We hope that you will visit again in the future, and I feel confident that you will have have much better experience. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance. Thank you!
Huntersville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

I'm a District Sales Mgr that covers all of the Carolina's. I try to stay at the same hotels for each city I travel staying out 120 plus nights per year. The Fairfield Inn Wrightsville Beach is my favorite. It's has a great staff they welcome me by name each time. Each of my stays my room has been excellent. Minutes from from everything Wilmington has to offer.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank rstclair21
Alexandria VA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Return visitor and really need to replace beds. This was a complaint in the spring during stay and remains one. Both times we were told doing it soon. I would not stay again if the beds are not replaced. Otherwise - fine stay and good soundproofing as lots of kids around and in halls but really could not hear in the room.

Room Tip: Low or high floors have been quiet on my past stays.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank alexandriava
Will L, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We really appreciate your business and look towards our guests to give honest feedback such as yours. I would like to find out which room you were staying in so that we can inspect the mattress. If you have a moment and wouldn't mind giving me a call I would very much appreciate it. Again, I really appreciate your business and hope that you will visit us again soon.
Best Regards,
910-791-8082
Mooresville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had a great experience with our soccer team's overnight at this hotel. Katie was extremely helpful in finding comfortable accommodations for the team and their families. Everyone slept comfortably. With breakfast provided and a great central location, the team was fueled up and even had time for a quick trip to the beach before the game.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Will L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review our hotel. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and look forward to hosting your team again in the future. Katie is an exceptional member of our team and I will certainly pass on the praise. Thank you again and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything in the future!
Best Regards,