Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Ranked #17 of 45 Hotels in Wilmington
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a wedding in Wilmington and the location was perfect. It was very accessible to I-40 and close to the beach and downtown Wilmington. The hotel is very clean and modern and I enjoyed my stay very much. Mark at the front desk was very helpful and accommodating and provided excellent customer service. The room was spacious, clean and quiet. I also enjoyed that the breakfast was included in the room rate and the selection included eggs, waffles, cereal, fresh fruit and a assorted bagels and muffins. I would definitely come back here the next time I am in Wilmington.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katladyunc
Will L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for your review! I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay at our property and we look forward to having you back again in the future!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed with my grandchildren for a long weekend. The location is excellent, close to the beach and local attractions. The beds and pillows Are VERY comfortable. The breakfast is great with both hot and cold items available. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wcb1126

Thank you for your review...we are happy to hear that you had a great experience and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future. We really appreciate it!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed on points so a good value. Central location to downtown or beach but nothing walkable. Standard Fairfield Inn. Issue with AC that would not operate to thermostat. Also at breakfast everything had been wiped out with no workers in sight. I stuck my head in back room to ask them for some more coffee and syrup and they seemed put out by the request and that we interrupted their chit chatting.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fondue4two
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Well worth the price, $156 for two days for a family of 5. Two adults and three kids 3, 4, and 15. Great hot breakfast, pool and comfy beds. Centrally located to everything. 5 miles from the beach. The hotel staff was VERY nice and professional.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My family and I were in town for the Azalea festival. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Unbelievably friendly and helpful staff. Great space in our suite. Great breakfast. Great centrally located hotel. Beautiful lobby with fireplace. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Emmahollis77

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience. We are all very happy to hear that you had a great stay and I hope that you will be able to visit us again in the near future. Thank again and please let me know if I can ever be of any assistance.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here March 31st thru April 4. I don't usually stay in Fairfield Inns, but my preferred hotels were booked. At check in, my husband had to call out for one of the employees, who were playing around in the back, to come help him. The room was clean, but small. So, we upgraded to a suite. The first suite had hair in the bed, a stain on one of the pillowcases,and holes in the sheets. The second suite was fine. We did have to request fresh bedding for the sleeper sofa. There were no sheets in the room for the sleeper sofa and the extra blanket had several spots of something crusty on it. There were 5 of us staying in the suite and the hotel consistently gave us 3 big towels, 2 hand towels and 2 wash cloths. The reservation was for 5, I guess it was too much to ask for each of us to be given a set of towels. Many of the towels were stained, one looked to be stained with blood. Gross! Housekeeping was very friendly. The highlight of my stay came from the woman who maintained the breakfast area. She was very helpful and polite.

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Kfont
Will L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of your recent experience. I'm very sorry for the problems that you experienced during your stay, our top priorities are customer service and room cleanliness. It certainly seems like we missed the mark in this instance and I absolutly want to offer you my sincere appologies. I have shared your message with the staff so that we can address these issues going forward. We hope that you will consider us again in the future as I can promise that we are a much better property than you have experienced. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

ive stayed here on business multiple times the last few months. For the price, its hard to beat a brand new hotel and clean rooms. Not a lot of dining options within walking distance, but the Buffalo Wild Wings, across the highway, is walkable and nice to have close by when i have to travel on Sundays during football season.

The staff has also been excellent. The guy that normally mans the front desk in the afternoon even remembered my name..

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business