Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
MainStay Suites(Wilmington)
View Hotel
All reviewswrightsville beachindoor poolroom was cleanking suitethe breakfast areaconvenient locationwaffle makerwafflesfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againfirst floorvery nice staychecking instayed one nightfront desk staffwilmington arealobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Great location with a shopping center right across the street. The staff was fantastic. Dog friendly towards Service Dogs.
Great breakfast bar with a wide selection.
The room was nice with a king bed.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Will L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are happy to accomodate service animals and I'm glad that our property suited your needs so well. Please don't hesitate to ask if we can be of any assistance in the future. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Will Lear, GM

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is one of about three of my favorites in the Fairfield group. Great location, near some good restaurants, and not too far from the ocean. Desk staff very friendly and helpful. Room clean as a whistle and the bed was great. Will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the high regards! We are very proud of our hotel and, on a personal note, I am very proud of my staff who consistently go above and beyond for our guests. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property and look forward to future visits. Thanks again and please let me know if I can ever be of any assistance.

Will Lear, GM

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Being from Wilmington and knowing the area this hotel met most of our needs coming back to visit friends and being within good proximity to our planned activities with easy access to major roads. Having stayed at other Wilmington hotels I can attest that this hotel has a very friendly staff both over the phone and in person from the front desk through guest room services and hospitality. Our room was beautiful, well laid out, QUIET (nicely insulated), clean and the bed/pillows were nice. The only thing I missed from home in this room was WiFi and heavier bedding, but wired internet was provided. And, an extra blanket was provided in the closet, so it was a case of preference only. We did not take advantage of the pool or weight rooms, but both appeared attractive. The breakfast area is nice, but can become a bit crowded. Why? The food is very good. My husband loved the eggs. Everything from coffee to milk and a variety of juices are available. Different types of bread, waffles and bagels are available. I had oatmeal each morning with a fresh banana, but other fruits are available. One morning I took a nice tray of breakfast back to our King Suite and we leisurely enjoyed our breakfast watching a movie in the living area. Let's talk price... Most cost efficient against compareables. We particularly enjoyed our govt discount, thank you.

The Shaws

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank OthelloOwner
Will L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I just wanted to write you a quick note to let you know that we do have complimentary WIFI access throughout the building. We look foward to you visiting again in the future and thank you again for your business!
Will Lear
GM

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have stayed at many hotels but I've never stayed in one with 2 queen beds where both mattress ROLLED you to the center of the bed. When I complained I was told that "IF" I was a member of Marriot's preferred guest then they 'could' do something but since I wasn't 'sorry'.
I will never stay at this hotel or recommend it to anyone. Shame on the Marriott for not supporting all guest instead of 'preferred members'. Why would anyone want to be a 'preferred' member when you can't sleep in their beds?????????????

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dan,
I'm very sorry that your stay was not up to your, or our own, expectations. If you have a moment and would please contact me regarding this situation, I would like to get some more information so that we can address this specific issue. I also want to assure you that the level of service that we provide should not be dependent on your rewards status within Marriott. Customer service is of top importance regardless of the guest and I'm very sorry that you were given this impression. I will certainly be addressing this with our staff so that we can improve going forward. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and, again, I am very sorry for your troubles.

Will Lear
GM

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Stayed here last weekend during the Memorial Day weekend and had a great time here. Even though we stayed here for a night, this hotel was very clean and the staff were great. Considering that it was a spur of a moment trip and the hotel was very accommodating. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple