Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn(Wilmington)
Comfort Suites(Wilmington)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskfree cookieswafflespool and hot tubclean roomsbooked this hotelfamily vacationexcellent hotelhot breakfastthe general managerthe breakfast areaa great staymarket streetgreat roomstaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Rented the conference room for a meeting. Stayed overnight as well. Great place!! A nice hidden gem. Would recommend to anybody! Staff was wonderful! The homemade cookies at the front desk sealed the deal. Could not stay out of them, Breakfest was good with a lot of room to sit down and enjoy a cup of your morning joe. Meeting room was a little dark because of missing light bulbs, but we worked through that. Great place to hold a small meeting of 30-35 folks.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Gina G, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

Andy,
Thank you for taking the time to rate us! We take great pride in our hotel and love to hear feedback from our guests. We are so glad to see you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come back to see us the next time your travels bring you back to Wilmington...and we'll have the cookies waiting!

Reviewed 13 August 2012

This hotel was clean, neat, convenient to Wrightsville Beach and downtown Wilmington and quiet! We loved staying here and will be sure to return again!
The staff was very courteous and helpful and went out of their way to make our stay great!
Definately recommend and a great value!!!

Room Tip: The suite was nice as it gave my oldest daughter a "place of her own" with a TV and fold out bed!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Gina G, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate you taking the time to rate us as we take great pride in our hotel! We hope you come back and see us the next time you are in Wilmington, NC!

Reviewed 1 August 2012

We stayed in this hotel for two nights on our way to Georgia. I redeemed my Club Carlson points for the stay.

The hotel is easy enough to find - although isn't in downtown Wilmington. (This isn't a problem though as downtown is a mere 15min drive/ $12 taxi ride away). There is ample parking and, as mentioned many times before, a huge Target within 5 mins walking distance.

The reception was welcoming and efficient. The room was great. Very new and very clean. The air conditioning was efficient (it was over 100 degrees outside). They have a pool which we didn't use but it looked great. A nice little touch are the rocking chairs outside for the smokers....

Overall a most pleasant place to stay. And the location is great for Wrightsville Beach which is lovely.

Would definitely recommend and stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Gina G, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Thank you for taking your time to rate us! We take pride in our hotel and we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay wtih us! It was our pleasure to have you here and hope you come back to stay with us again the next time you are in Wilmington!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

My wife and I booked this hotel via Hotwire.com and of course knew we ran the chance of receiving this hotel after pressing the submit button. Having never stayed at a Country Inn & Suites I kept my expectations very low as I’m sure anyone else would. I must say, this hotel was very well kept and the staff was outstanding! The location was very convenient to the beaches, UNC-W, downtown, and I-40. There were plenty of restaurants close to this hotel and there’s a Target right across the street which was great. Our room was very nicely arranged, clean, and large enough for us to move around in. The bathroom could have been a little bigger, but all things considered we were still very happy with the room. This hotel is a great value (even without Hotwire) and they offer a pretty good breakfast here as well. Would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Temika H, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Thank you for giving us a try! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations. We hope that you will be come a loyal Country Inn & Suites traveler and we look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

I recently stayed here and will never return. The hotel is in a good location and the room was a nice says. That's the only positives. The room was dirty. The hall smelled and the room smelled worse. There was some sunflower seeds and some crayon paper on the floor when I checked in. When I checked out 3 days later, the trash was still there. A vaccuum would have taken care of that. The sheets were stained. The towels were stained. I came back with an unexplained rash after staying there. I had to do some work while I was there and they advertise high speed internet. I was getting at most 1mpbs whether wired or wireless. At some points, I was only getting half that speed. The TVs were new, but the picture quality was terrible. It looked like the signal was coming in through an old antena with all the snow and static I was getting. It's 2012 and a clear digital signal is easily available, just not at this hotel. If you are really desperate and don't want to stay in the bad part of town, this hotel will suffice I guess. I definitely would never stay here again, no matter what it cost to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Patrick S

On behalf of the entire staff here at Country Inn Wilmington we apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. Our daily goal is to provide clean, affordable rooms with great service and when our guests feel they did not receive that, we strive to make it better. We appreciate you taking time out to give us feedback on your stay and hope that you give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations and provide you with the service you deserve.