Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC
Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$113
Sleep Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$85
SleepInn
Best Western Plus Coastline Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$158
BestWestern.com
Staybridge Suites Wilmington East(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$157
US$149
US$131
US$86
HIExpress.com
US$151
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskfree cookieswafflespool and hot tubclean roomsbooked this hotelfamily vacationexcellent hotelhot breakfastthe general managerthe breakfast areaa great staymarket streetgreat roomstaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2013

All staff were polite friendly and professional. Hotel was very clean and the price for the suite was great value. We needed a check in for 2 am and away from elevator. They were totally booked as memorial weekend but they were ready for us on arrival with the requested room. Breakfast was good but employee dot remarkably kept up with the high demand with a smile and friendliness!!! The indoor pool water was cold and whirlpool was warm instead of hot. Suite was very clean and spacious.

• Stayed: May 2013
Gina G, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I also appreciate your kind words towards Ms. Dot, I will be sure to share them with her! We hope to have you back the next time your travels bring you to Wilmington!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stayed over Memorial Day weekend and found the Country Inn & Suites to be clean, comfortable and VERY hospitable. Every person in the employ of the hotel with whom I spoke was kind, friendly and helpful. And the freshly made cookies at the front desk were a welcome touch!! I would definately stay here again and would highly recommend it to others seeking a room in Wilmington.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Gina G, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Ruth - Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor, we greatly appreciate the feedback and your kind words towards our team and our property. I hope if your travels bring you back to the Wilmington, we see you again! Kindest Regards

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We keep returning because of the people: Miss Bridget at the front desk, Miss Gina the sales manager, Miss Dot in the breakfast area, and John, and everyone I've ever met.
This property personifies hospitality.
It's immaculately clean and my husband says Miss Dot's scrambled eggs are the best he's ever had. (I'm going to try out her secret.)
I had a couple of special requests this week and Miss Bridget and Miss Gina went out of their way to help me relax, and still meet a deadline.
If there was a #10 ranking, this property would get it.
(I hope I didn't forget anyone! Housekeeping personnel all smile-it's so friendly. There is a ray of sunshine on every face.)

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room in the house. The laundry room on the 4th floor is spacious and even has a table for folding clothes. $1/load is very fair. (PS The ice machine is there, too!)
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Gina G, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Linda, I can't thank you enough for your kind words towards our team members, I will be sure to share your comments with everyone. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your time with us and appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Kindest Regards - Gina Guarino

Reviewed 24 May 2013

They got you with the cookies!! What q great way to greet you. This hotel is nicely located and nicely appointed. The staff is very friendly and eager to please. The rooms are very nice, clean and well appointed. They actually have windows that open so you can enjoy some fresh air. The breakfast is excellent. Everything about this place is easy to enjoy. Great value!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Gina G, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2013

Mike - Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for us! I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay (and the cookies!). We greatly appreciate your kind words and the feedback. I hope the next time your travels bring you back to the area, you come back and see us!

Reviewed 13 May 2013

This hotel is off the main road so traffic noise is not heard. There will be some construction in front of the hotel but that should only be during 8-5. Customer service in checking in was excellent (Sandy) with every effort to accomodate by requests (which was done).

The room was nice, clean with a comfortable bed and nice shower. The only drawback I could comment on is the pillows. However,If you like a flat pillow, this would have been perfect for you.

I would positively stay here again

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank traveler28027
Gina G, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and recognize our employee Sandi! I will be sure to share your kind words with her. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your room and stay while you were here. I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Wilmington we see you again!