“Unique & Eye Opening”
Review of Screen Gems Studio

Screen Gems Studio
Ranked #20 of 40 Tours in Wilmington
More attraction details
Owner description: Movie studio with sound stages and a back lot, where you can get a tour.
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Our group of 5 enjoyed a tour of the Screen Gems Studio. WOW......this tour gives much insight into how elaborate & realistic a set is on the inside and yet how simple & sparse it is on the outside.

While I was not familiar with the sets that are currently being used, I still found the tour to be extremely interesting. This tour provides a glimpse into the extensive attention to detail that is utilized on a production set. As we enjoy a film or TV show, the extent of work involved and the attention to detail that is required seldom crosses our minds. Once you have experienced this tour, you will have a greater appreciation for production.

Tours are on specific days & at specified times. Only cash is accepted.

Our guides were well versed in the information they presented and welcomed any questions.

This tour would be a real gem for individuals familiar with Dawson's Creek. We truly enjoyed this 1 hr. tour. For avid film & TV viewers this tour is a must do!

2  Thank Glendawpb

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I did the Tour because I am a fan of One Tree Hill and Dawson's Creek. OMG! I had a blast! I still can't believe I was able to toured the OTH set. Pacey's boat (Dawson's Creek) was still there too. The sad part is they do not allow any pictures inside the studio (less one star, rs). They do allow outside!

1  Thank gabrielamagalhaes
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We want to take a tour Aud 2012 and was told tours had closed down after one tree hill stopped filming.

7  Thank Dustintheengineer
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Went here to be in One tree hill show. I have a new found appreciation for actors and the hours they work. Great food and great staff. Different movie stars around wilmington all the time.

1  Thank yours66
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Open for public tours..... See where the East Coast magic happens!! Maybe even spot a star while you're there!

Thank Blackbeards Wyf... C