“Not good!”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 19 December 2012

First of all, they trick you into thinking you're getting a good deal with their combo meals, meanwhile, it's not great at all because the portions are tiny, and of course they fill your take out box with more rice than meat. But, what really got on my nerves is that I asked for a cup of water for my husband and I and then I reviewed the receipt and noticed a 25 cents charge, so I thought it was taxes, until I looked further, and noticed their was a separate tax, so I ask the server what's this charge and she says it's because the extra cup of water, they only give one free, so I said to her, why didn't you mention that, and then I returned the water and got back my quarter plus taxes. It's not the money that bothered me, but the principal, she should mention there's a charge and I will decide from there if I want or not. But, it was underhanded and she was giving me the money with anger. Anyway, it's not great at all. Hibachi buffet is so much better and there's no extra charge for water.

3  Thank Maryann H

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Ugh. I used to eat here all the time on my lunch break, but, recently it seems new management has taken over and the new recipes are terrible. What a shame.

2  Thank aundreeuh
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Wanted a quick bite at the mall, there was lines everywhere, we decided to try the Chinese place. The service was ok, friendly people, quick. The food was not good few hours later felt violently sick. Bad beef and brocolli. My dauther had the orange chicken and she was fine so i assume it was the beef. The plate are small and they pile up the food everywhere they can making a hodge podge of different tings you cannot really taste. I tough it was so busy it had to be fresh WRONG!
I will not go back! Do not need the agravation

1  Thank Francois A
Reviewed 13 July 2009

this is one of those Food Court Chinese places. Food is great and you get a bunch. Orange chicken is always a must.

2  Thank andyb10s