“Best spring rolls EVER!”
Review of Copper Penny

Copper Penny
Ranked #16 of 724 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Stopped in for a quick bite & I was pleasantly surprised! The service was fast & very friendly. The black bean spring rolls are amazing & so filling! I have already been back & will continue to go!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

This bar decor has everything Philadelphia...Rocky, Phillies, Eagles. When we figured out there was a theme, the waitress said the owner is from Philadelphia. Whether you like the Eagles or not, you will love the burgers. Mine had roasted red peppers and spinach with feta cheese. Portions huge. TV's to watch your favorite game on. I would love to be there during the NFL playoffs!

1  Thank Karen T
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Well this restaurant is not fancy at all its a cute little bar with lots of seating inside or outside. They had tons of choice of beers seasonal and not. What we really enjoyed is the food I had a chicken sandwich that was kind of like a sub it was sooo good and there homemade potato chips. My daughter had a grilled cheese that she said was the best grilled cheese she ever had,she thinks they put 10 kinds of cheese on it. So it worth the stop in for a bit to eat!!

1  Thank bellastar23
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The burgers I had here were seriously some of the best I have ever had. I think about them all the time, haha! The restaurant is very nice and in a great location in downtown Wilmington.

3  Thank Atrixx
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My wife and I went here before a concert downtown. Although it was packed, our food came out in a very timely manor. The service was very good. We did not have to ask for anything. The bartenders were ON IT! We have gone back since and will continue to patronize this establishment.

2  Thank Micah B