“Great Meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Dock, Orange
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I had dinner at Aubriana's on October 12, 2013. We are looking to move into the area and were around Wilmington experiencing the local cuisine. We received a recommendation for Aubriana's and had heard great things about the restaurant. The salad was really nice and they had a great selection of beer. Service was excellent. I was a little disappointed because the crab and lobster cake was quite dry.I would definitely go back again, but not order the lobster and crab cake.

2  Thank 11messiah

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Went to Aubrianas for dinner and was happy to see the restaurant was crowded so figured the food must be great. Went with party of 4 and every detail food, service ambiance was done to perfection. Was made to feel like we were the only customers in the restaurant even though with how busy they were it would have been understandable if they were rushed. If you enjoy great food, great service and getting your money's worth when you go out ( I know I do) you will be sure to visit Aubrianas. I know I will be a regular there after my wonderful eating experience!

1  Thank Bgees4
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Outstanding food,service, and ambiance. We have been going here for years and also look forward to our next experience. Definitely Wilmin ton's best.

2  Thank Jssimonmd
Reviewed 24 October 2013

No doubt one of the best restaurants on the East Coast. We have had the pleasure of dining here for the past 3 years and we always have outstanding service and meals. The onsite owners are delightful and treat their staff and patrons as family. Wonderful wine list and Chef Tyson brings his own flair to the food. Do not eat elsewhere until you have enjoyed the experience at Aubriana's. You will come back again and again.

1  Thank Mollymsimon
Reviewed 13 October 2013

It's seriously worth going to Aubrianas just for that. While a beautiful venue, this place can get loud, so be ready for the drunk birthday group's conversation to be part of your evening. However, the grilled lamb (4 shanks) has wonderful flavor with good portion sizes. The fois gras was served with this black fig autumn pie, creme freche and bubbly whipped balsamic vinagrette. I was truly amazed by this fois gras, and it was probably the best I have had from new orleans to savannah, to new york. (admittedly, ive never been to France). the steak was serviceable but the coconut cake was dry. great wine list and cocktail list. server was friendly and attentive. i will definitely come back.