Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington/Mayfaire
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Waterway Lodge(Wrightsville Beach)
1,031 results
All reviewsputting greenwrightsville beachmovie theatermon thursfull size refrigeratorwilmington mayfairebreakfast and dinnerharris teeterevening receptionwine and beercomplimentary breakfasthot tubshopping and restaurantsmayfaire town centersmall kitchengreat place to stayrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 January 2012

We found the accommodations at the Homewood Suites, Wilmington-Mayfair to be wonderful! Very clean, spacious suites and very close to shopping, dining and Wrightsville Beach. Breakfast was included, and was very good! Excellent service from front desk staff and from Margaret in the dining area. We will definitely return to this hotel! r&d edwards

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Greg1234625, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington/Mayfaire, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re happy you had the chance to enjoy the Hotel and all that we have to offer. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again very soon!

Reviewed 1 January 2012

I stayed here because I have food allergies and needed the kitchen that comes with each room. My room was very nice and immaculate! The beds are SO comfortable and the water pressure is excellent. The front desk is very helpful and eager to assist with any question I have. However, the people who made the biggest impression on me were the kitchen staff. I asked them if they had any eggs that they could hardboil for me instead of scramble so that I would not have to worry about cross-contamination. The three ladies in the kitchen said that they would be happy to except that they were out of eggs. Margaret offered to go buy some from the grocery store, and though I told her she did not need to do that, she insisted. She kindly went to the grocery store, purhased fresh eggs and returned to hardboil them for me and did the whole thing with a smile. Homewood Suites takes customer service to the next level and Margaret brings it a level above that. Thank you.

Room Tip: My room was on the 4th (top) floor and was very quiet. The staff at the desk is very conciencious about noise. They had two wedding parties that they expected to be loud during my stay, but situated them on the first two floors and placed me and other guests not related to this celebration on the fourth floor. I was not disturbed even once!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Megan2833

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are committed to delivering genuine hospitality and exceptional value and are excited to hear that you were able to experience and enjoy this. Margaret is a true asset to Homewood Suites and we are honored to have as a part on our team. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 22 December 2011

This was our first trip to Wilmington, and we spent two nights in the Homewood suites-Mayfaire. The accommodations were great, and the breakfast room, under the supervision of Margaret, was above average with a diverse selection to have a great breakfast. There were even fresh strawberries! Definitely wold stay here on a return to Wilmington. J&P

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you decided to stay with us during your first trip to Wilmington and that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 December 2011

I had the opportunity to travel to Wilmington for business this past week. This was my first time visiting and I did some research online to help me find a place to stay. After many searches and calling hotels in the Wilmington area, I found the Hilton Homewood Suites in Mayfaire to be the best place to stay for the evening. The LOCATION was near perfect. The STAFF was first class and the ROOMS were the cleanest I had ever been in. It felt like my home away from home. Also, the restaurants and shopping were in walking distance and the beach is only a couple miles down the road. Management was very helpful when I needed some clothes dry cleaned and they even took them for me to the cleaner and picked them up for me in time for my next days meeting. The next time I travel to Wilmington I am staying at the Homewood Suites in Mayfair and I would recommend that you do as well. Oh, did I mention the heated swimming pool year round, putting greens in the courtyard and the outdoor grill and patio with flat screen tv's.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Our goal is to make each guest’s stay feel like home, so we are delighted to hear that this was your experience. It is also wonderful that you were able to enjoy some of our many complimentary amenities. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Wilmington!

Reviewed 12 December 2011

We started and ended our 2-week vacation at the Homewood Suites, Wilmington/Mayfaire. We spent 3 nights here before going on to Charleston for a few nights. It was great. Everything was absolutely top notch. The front desk check in was warm and welcoming and so friendly. They already had the hotel decorated for the holidays and everything looked festive and beautiful. The lobby, the hallways, the bathrooms, the business center - everything was simply immaculate. I have a thing about looking in corners of a hotel. The amount of dirt and grime in those corners can tell you an awful lot about the level of pride and care demonstrated by the staff in the hotel. Well, this place was spotless. Our room was the same way - comfortable and clean. Even the food was pretty decent, for an extended stay type of establishment. We were so pleased with the hotel, the staff and the overall "vibe" in the place, we booked the same room for our return drive back from Charleston. When we arrived, we were recognized and greeted by name. I expect this from a 4 or 5 diamond hotel, not from a 3 diamond. My husband and I were extremely pleased with every aspect of our stay in the hotel and the city. We will definitely be going back again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Greg1234625, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington/Mayfaire, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2011

Thank you very much taking time to comment on our hotel. We do take pride in our hotel; and we love that you and your husband were able to enjoy all that we have to offer. Our guests are most important and it means a lot to hear that you had such a wonderful time with us. We look forward to seeing you again during your future stays!