“Local Favorite”

Ranked #4 of 32 Dessert in Wilmington
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sweet n Savory Cafe is located just minutes from Wrightsville Beach. If you are vacationing with your family, yourself, or just here for work, then come have a visit and see why Wilmington gives us its best marks for breakfast, sandwiches, baked goods, catering, and kids menus. For the great breakfast, lunch, or dinner in Wilmington, we are the place to be.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We just ate at Sweet and Savory tonight! We thoroughly enjoyed the Shrimp and Grits!! Although the interior is not particularly impressive, be sure to finish off your meal with a sampling from Sweet n Savory's large selection of homemade baked goods. Live music most nights! For lunch, there is an elaborate menu of creative sandwiches!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My sister picked this restaurant after scouting trip advisor for a place to eat dinner. I am so glad we decided to eat here. The service was great. The food was even better. Each night their are specials so you do not have to drain your wallet on a meal. The nightly specials are written on a huge chalkboard so everyone can see. I got the prime rib (it was only 10.99 with the nightly special, which is a great price for prime rib!) it was very tasty and the mashed potatoes were awesome. Now lets move on the dessert. The desserts are homemade..need I say more? They were VERY good. I will definatly be back! PS The outside does not look the best but you will be surprised once inside.

Robert S, Owner at Sweet n Savory Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank you so much for coming to visit us and to take the time to write the review. We're very happy that you get what we are after; which is substance over style, in that we try to win business through food and service versus smoke and mirrors. If you come visit again, please ask for me (Rob) so I can thank you in person.

Warmest regards,
Robert S.
Owner SNS Cafe & The Pub

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is right off the main drag between Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach. Parking was a bit scarce, but we jammed ourselves into their lot. There was no line right then, for lunch, but I'm sure there is sometimes. Service was extremely prompt, and the menu had LOTS of things on it we'd love to try. Being eager to enjoy seafood, we had an oyster burger and a salmon burger, and both were overstuffed, interesting, and delicious. The freshly made potato chips were interesting, too. We thought we'd want to try some of their wonderful-looking sweet treats, but by the time we'd finished our burgers we needed to scoot. Watching a man weigh and knead bread loaves in the open kitchen while we ate was fun. I'm only sorry we never made it back there for dessert! You must go!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I love to eat breakfast here. The decor is fun inside and the courtyard is really nice. The menu is extensive and interesting and they have lots of homemade pastries to tempt as well. It is located on a side street, so you may not see at first, but it is well worth the effort to find.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have been here a couple of times while on beach trips to Wrightsville Beach with my kids and they ask all the time if we can eat there! Love the ambiance and the staff is great as well, of course the food is fantastic and we love the location.